New House

"Omg Kaitlyn I can't believe you are moving to the house next to mine!!" My bestfriend Kirsten screamed to me.

"I know right!!!!"

My parents wanted to move to a safer neighborhood with a larger house that is closer to my school and their jobs.

Kirsten was my bestfriend since pre-k. We have the same initials so we sat next to each other for everything in pre-k. One day at nap time we both weren't going to sleep and just sat up and started talking to each other. From then to now we have sat next to each other in every class because of our names. My name being Kaitlyn Cole and her name being Kirsten Collins , we were partners for everything .

"I am gonna call Ashley to see if she can help me unpack" I said

Kirsten was helping me settle into my new room and guess what our rooms are across from each other so we can go on our balcony sand talk to each other.

"Chris can you help us!"

We were struggling with a box and it was a 'fragile' box

"You girls are weak"

"But you never beat me in arm wrestling" I told him

I am a very strong girl I dance first and foremost I play basketball, track and I do cheerleading, how do I manage all that you asked I don't even know

"Chris you might as well help Kaitlyn get the more of the boxes while I get us some waters"

"Ok come back soon" I yelled

"Ok peasent I am your queen and you do what I say" I said

"'Your hiness' if you are so royal than why are you wearing basketball shorts and MY hoodie.

"Do not question the comfortable clothing I wear and work. Chop chop" I clapped my hands

"Aye I'm still older than you so u can't tell me what to do"

"O we will see about that" I grabbed the water hose and sprayed him

" Didn't u say u had a pool?" He said while smirking

"You wouldn't "

Chris picked me up and threw me over his shoulder running towards the pool.

" Chris put me down! Help help! My phone fell! Make sure it didn't crack! If it cracks I -"

Before I could say anything else I was in the pool

" I can't believe you did that !"

I got out of the pool soaked and wet

" why do you look so sad, you know what you need a hug" I ran over and hugged him making sure to get him wet

" yo this is a new shirt!"

" you should have thought about that before you threw me in the pool, I'm goin to your house to change"

"Not if I lock you out" he then went sprinting towards his houses front door"

I didn't run or anything I just went to there back door since their backyard is right next to mine, sometimes he can be so slow.i walked inside and walked to the kitchen to see Kirsten on the phone.

"Who's that" I mouthed to her

" Ashley"

We met Ashley in 5 th grade when she moved from Mississippi to Cali. Ashley's last name is Colden so from 5 th grade on up we sat next to each other.

"Ashley said she tried callin you but u didn't answer"

"Yeah cause it fell out my pocket when your nut hole of a brother was throwing me in the pool"

"Correction sexy nut hole of a brother" he butted in

" don't you have some clothes to change, and Kirsten can I borrow your basketball shorts and a tank top"

"Yeah, and Ashley said she is coming over here in 5"

"Ok" I yelled running up the steps to Kirsten's room

I went to Kirsten's room and changed in her bathroom when I heard noises in her room. I pulled up her nike elite socks and walked out

"Hello, my dad taught me how to box so no funny business"

" I already know your dad taught you how to box" a familiar voice said

"Crawford!" I yelled and jumped in his arms " I haven't seen you in like 16 hours"

"Ikr I saw you walk past my room so I thought I would surprise you with"

He pulled out sour patch watermelon

(A/N if you never tried sour patch watermelon you are missing out on something delicious)

"OMG my favorite, that's why you have always been my favorite"

"Aye I heard that" Chris came in "were you ease dropping" I said with a smirk

"No, I heard sour patch watermelon and wanted some so, Thank you" he took me watermelon and ran down stairs

"Chris I'm gonna kill you" I began running after him

While in was running down the stairs chasing Chris he fell. " hahahahahah OMG hahahahaha that's why you don't take me watermelon" I said getting my watermelon and stepping on him in the process

"ASHLEYYYYYYY"

"KAITLLLYYYYNNNNN"

We ran hugged then we did our cool little handshake. Crawford came downstairs " hey Ash" he said "hey craw"

" Can you feel the love tonight" I began singing (A/N the song from the Lion King)

"Kaitlyn" they both said at the same time

Ashley and Crawford always had a thing for each other they are just to shy to say it. I don't understand that if I like a boys I will just tell him, but boys don't like, at least I think.

"Ok ok can you guys just please help me bring my boxes and unpack before it gets late"

" Yeah. Sure. Do I have to?"

" well Chris if you don't help then you don't have to swim with us afterwards"

"I'm coming I'm coming"

We got back to my house and we unpacked and organized my stuff pretty quick. I guess it's easier with 5 people working instead of one.

AN

ᕼOᗯ ᗯᗩᔕ TᕼE ᖴIᖇᔕT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ? I ᗩᗰ ᑎOT TᕼE ᗷEᔕT ᗯᖇITEᖇ ᔕO ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇᔕ ᗩᖇE GOᑎᑎᗩ TᗩKE ᗩ ᗯᕼIᒪE