Uhhh

We all looked at each other.

I got up and they all screamed simotamiously "Stop"

"Where are you going"Chris said " I'm going to see what happened"

"Kaitlyn it could be dangerous" " I'm not scared, nothing is gonna happen to me"

"I'm coming with you" "ouuhhhh" they hummed " for protection" he said

We walked inside and there was this dark figure by the steps.

"Yo I don't know you get put of my house" I screamed I guess I said it to loud cause Dylan started dying of laughter. The figure held up a blade Chris instantly pulled me into his chest and said" when I say 4 you run for your phone and call the police. If you don't tell us who you are by the time I get to five we are calling the police 1, 2 , 3-"

"Alright ,Alright" the figure said. That voice sound so familiar I Said in my head

"Wait a minute, Brent? Is that you" I said

"Yeah" he took his hood off and put the blade down

"I kinda dropped one of your glasses when I went to get a drink if water and then I heard you say you were coming inside so I grabbed the blade and tried to scare you"

I ran up to him and punched his arm. " I wasn't the one scared, those wieners outside are scared"

" you wanna scare them even more " Chris said me and Brent both nodded . Me Brent and Chris went upstairs to my room. " do you still have that fake blood " Chris asked " yeah in the drawer over there"

Me and Chris put a bunch of blood on our necks and around us so it would look like the ' figure' cut our necks after that we putt a little bit of blood on the blade and on our hands and the Brent hid to go record their reactions. We told my parents the plan so they wouldn't be scared.

"Are we all ready " I whispered. they nodded their heads

I screamed extremely loud while laying on the floor. "HELPPP" Me and Chris closed our eyes and held our breaths so it looked like we weren't breathing. I heard their footsteps come closer and closer to us until there was no where left for them to walk.

I heard someone start to sob the. That's when we knew it was time to scare the shit out of them.

" BOO " me and Chris both screamed as we sat up

" AHHHHHH" they all screamed. I noticed who was crying and it was Dylan

"Dylan why the hell were you crying " Chris said what I was thinking

" I wasn't crying" he said turning around

I ran over and hugged Dylan " dint be said I hate it when you are sad"

Then I went back over next to Chris he out his arm around my shoulder out of no where

"And we have a surprise for you guys, do you want to meet the person that broke that glass" Chris said

Then Brent came from hiding. They all hugged punched and shoved Brent for scaring them then we decided to change our clothes and watch movies for the rest of the night.

I was laying on Chris' chest on the couch and Kirsten was on the smaller couch with Crawford and Dylan and Ashley were on the floor next to each other watching the movie

What a perfect way to end

Then Chris unexpectedly kissed my cheek, I felt my cheeks warn up which was embarrassing

Where the hell did that come from!!?!?!????