Pool Party

Kaitlyn pov

It was now 8 and we were all chillin in my pool. Dylan came over because he was busy earlier.( Dylan Dauzat) These are the people that normally hang out together me, Kirsten, Ashley, Chris , Crawford and Dylan.

I noticed someone was missing. I looked around and didn't see Ashley." Hey guys where did Ashley" I said. They all shrugged. I grabbed my towel and walked up to my room, maybe she will be there. I was looking around then I heard crying coming from my bathroom.

"Ashley is that you" I said in a hushed tone. I opened the door to find Ashley crying on my sink. " what's wrong" " I-I " she stuttered " It better not be about boys" Ashley is boy CRAZY. She talks about boys a lot but is to afraid to talk to boys. " Well I like Crawford and Dylan but it's clear I can't have both, what do you think I should do" " do you want my honest opinion" she nodded her head"

" I honestly think you shouldn't go out with Crawford or Dylan, we've all been friends for years and if you go out with Dyaln Crawford will get jealous and if bureau up with Dylan and you date Crawford Dylan will get jealous. I also think it isn't right to date a boy then date his friend."

"You're right. Thank you so much Kaitlyn I think I'm just gonna take a break from boys for a while"

" OMG thank God but if you do have to choose one of then choose Craw he really likes you and is a sweet guy."

We walked back to the pool and we played Marco Polo and I was it." Marco" " Polo" I heard Crawford Ashley and Chris scream.

" Kirsten I can't hear you , stop cheating" " ok ok I'll play right"

While she was talking I was following her voice. " Marco" aw shit now I lost her " polo" I heard Chris' voice I knew he was near by.

"Mar- yow" I opened my eyes. " Yooo who squeezed ma butt" they all just started laughing, I knew who it was I just wanted to see who will fess up. Crawford said " I... squeezed your butt" Kirsten said " I ...squeezed your butt" Ashley said " I ...squeezed your butt" then Dylan said " I... squeezed your butt"

Everyone except Chris said something he was still laughing " ok ok " he said " I legitamently squeezed your butt, you were close to me so I had to do something to distract you" " or maybe you just wanted to touch Kaitlyn's ass" Dylan yelled. We all just stared at each other for a while. " so" he started " I'm hungry" " when I went inside earlier mom said she would order some pizza"

"Kids the pizza if you want some get it" Mom yelled. " perfect timing " Kirsten said. We all jumped out of the pool and ran into the kitchen in the order of Crawford, Kirsten, Chris, me, Ashley, then Dylan. Of course Chris' clumsy self slipped which made me fall on top of home and Ashley fell on top of Dylan. We all started dying of laughter then I realized I am laying on Chris' bare stomach.

"You like what you see?" I heard Chris say then I realized I was staring at him abs. "I've seen better" I said with a smirk while getting up and walking to the pizza.

We all sat down in the living room and watched Finding Carter while eating our pizza.

"Oh My God!" I screamed. They looked at me for and explanation. " THIS PIZZA IS THE SHIT!" I yelled again. They just laughed.

"Ok you turds do you want to go back in the pool or play never have I ever" I said "Never have I ever! " they screamed

(A/N if you don't know what never have I ever is it is a game where you hold 10 fingers up and one person would be like ' never have I ever' and just say anything. The person doesn't have to say something they never did, they just say anything. If a person did the thing the person said then they would put one finger down. After the person that said something goes then it will be the next persons turn. The game continues until one person looses all their fingers. There are no winners or losers it is just for fun.)

We got down on the floor in a circle. It was Dylan Chris me Kirsten Ashley Crawford " I'm going first" Dylan said "aye u always go first " said Crawford " that's cus I'm a mother fucking boss" we all started laughing

" ok it wasn't that funny so let's start, never have I ever cheated on a test" we all put a finger down (A/N so they all have cheated on a test that is why that put a finger down) We continued playing that for about 45 min then we went back to the pool, everyone was swimming except for me and Chris. We were sitting on the steps talking.

" Did u really touch my butt on purpose" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks became a light red. " Well I touched your butt for two reasons one the reason I told you before and two it was right there and it was calling my name" I broke out into laughter " yeah my butt was like ' Chris come here touch me you know you want to nobody can see you hurry touch me touch me'" I then started laughing more

" well if we are asking awkward questions" he started " Do you think my abs are sexy?" He said with a smirk " what" " I didn't stutter I said do you think my abs are sexy" he stated "well I mean they aren't not sexy" I said shyly " you think my abs are sexy just admit it" " I never said that" "come one babe just admit it" I'm not gonna lie when he called me babe my heart jumped " Alright , your abs are sexy" " you already know"

We continued talking for a while then we heard glass shatter.

AN

clιғғнanger мυcн?

ι aм really enjoyιng wrιтιng тнιѕ ѕтory.

ι wιll тry тo υpdaтe every oтнer day aт тнe laтeѕт every weeĸ ι jυѕт wanт тнe cнapтerѕ тo нave ѕoмe lengнт and alѕo вe ιnтereѕтιng and perғecт.