Chris' Secret

Kaitlyn pov
I woke up to the sound of glass shattering. I look at the window and there were two men in all black coming through the broken window. I screamed and they ran back out. Everyone woke up from my scream.

"KAITYLN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ashley screamed at me
"WELL THERE WERE TWO LARGE MEN DRESSED IN BLACK COMING THROUGH THE WINDOW SO OF COURSE U AM GONNA SCREAM"
"Both of you shut the frick up" said Dylan

I ran next-door because sometime during the night the Collins went back to their house.I walked in because like duh that's my best friend. KIRSTEN!!! I screamed running into her room. Little did I know that she wasn't in there. I ran into Chris' room scared that those big men had taken her.

I walked in to Chris... Uhmm......... masturbating while watchin porn and holding a picture of me.

"Ugh Kaitlyn" I heard him say

I covered my eyes and screamed. "OMG why are you masturbating to my picture! You know what I don't fucking care right now where is Kirsten!"

"Uhh she's in the bathroom." he said

I'm such a dumbass. How did I not think to look in the shower .

I walk into Kirsten room and told her what happened and she told something about Chris that I would never guess would happen.

"Chris works for a guy named Kayden. Kayden is a very powerful man. He always gets what he wants and if someone comes in his way he 'removes' them. He mostly takes girls with wealthy parents and sells them until her parent pays them any amount. One day he tried to take me but he found out I was Chris' sister and let me go. And if you don't cooperate he will get his perverted guards to rape you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Chris working for that type of man. I knew him all my life. for a second I forgot I left Ashley and Dylan home alone.

"Kirsten lets go to my house"

"You know I can understand if you look at Chris different now, I mean when I first found out he had something to do with me getting kidnapped things haven't been the same, that's why I started hanging with you more."

"Is that what happened to you last year when you said you went to Philadelphia for a month."

She nodded her head slowly. By the time we were done our conversation we were back at my house and ASHLEY and Dylan were just sitting in the couch watching tv. They started to lean in and ended having a full out make out session.

Me being me I recorded the whole thing. At one point Dylan bit her lip and it started bleeding. Me and Kirsten walked in like we didn't see a thing( but don't forget I still have the video) they moved to the opposite side of the couch once they heard us.

"Hey guys" I said "anything new happen" Kirsten said "No nothing at all" ASHLEY said "Ashley what the hell HAPPEND to your lip" I said acting surprised

"Dylan punched me because I said Alli looked like a boy?" She said "ok" I said "oh and Dylan next time you do a lip bite, don't do it to rough, slow and steady wins the race" Kirsten said

And with that me and Kirsten walked upstairs "ARE YOU GUYS GONNA COME OR ARE YOU GONNA MAKE OUT AGAIN?" I screamed

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in months, I am just a really busy person. I changed the name of the story from Best Friends Brother to Where's my Bestfriend. I thought it would be more interesting and different and I have a lot of ideas.

QOTC- who is you favorite O2L person? Mine is Kian😍