blind Erwin x mute Levi

Author pov

Erwin feels on the wall while his walking. Levi sees Erwin and he rushes to him. Levi holds Erwin hand. Erwin smiles. "Thanks babe..." how does he know it's me.. Levi thought and looks in those beautiful eyes of Erwin even though he can't see him. Erwin strokes Levi cheek. "your really adorable..." Levi looks down. Erwin walks and Levi follows. "I-i... like you..." Erwin freezes and stares at a distance. "you like me...?" Levi looks at Erwin. Erwin smiles. "You don't have to repeat... i understand..." Levi blushes and hugs Erwin. "t-thank you..."

Erwin and Levi went home and Levi runs the bath for Erwin. Erwin goes to Levi. "Kenny is in town..." Levi looks at the bath. He doesn't reply. "Maybe you should talk to him..." Levi shakes his head. Erwin holds Levi chin.  "Levi... i love you so much..."
Erwin kisses Levi forehead. Levi looks at the ground. Erwin goes in the bath. Levi washed Erwin. Erwin grabs Levi hand. Levi looks at Erwin. He  pulls Levi in the bath. Levi giggles. Erwin smirks and strokes levi hair. Levi relaxes and holds Erwin hand. "i love you..." Erwin's eyes widen because it's the first time Levi says 'i love you' to him. Erwin smiles and says. "i love you too.."

After they finished bathing Levi went to bed to rest. Erwin sits on the bed and feels if levi is beside him. Levi kisses Erwin hand. Erwin smiles. Levi sits on Erwin lap. He touches Erwin chest. "Are you ready?" Levi kisses Erwin and licks his lips. Erwin bit his lip. He traces down on Erwin chest. Erwin shivers a little and levi smirks. Levi sits on his knees and pulls down Levi pants. Levi grabs Levi member and starts to suck it. Erwin grabs levi hair. "Ah..." He moans and Levi sucks harder. Levi got up and sits on Erwin lap. Levi kisses Erwin neck. Someone breaks down the door and points the gun to Levi. "Listen here... get dressed and no one gets hurt..."

Levi got off Erwin and starts getting dressed. "Levi what's going on..." Levi looks at Erwin. Levi puts Erwin pants on again. "good boy... now give me all your money or else..." the man points the gun at Erwin. Levi shivers. He doesn't know what to do. "W-we..." Levi doesn't talk... And now he's forced to talk and he doesn't know what to tell the man. "We don't have money... we spent it on stuff..." Levi looks at Erwin. The man bites his lower lip and shoots Erwin. The man rushes outside. Levi grabs Erwin body. "Erwin!" Erwin strokes Levi cheek. "for the first time... I can see... your so beautiful Levi.." Levi cries. "don't leave me..." He kisses Levi hand. "I'm always here for you babe... please don't hurt yourself. Live on... love someone who will treat you right. Maybe that person can make you more happier..."
"i love you Erwin Smith... i love you so much..." Erwin smiles. "I love you too..." He closes his eyes.

Eren goes to Levi and hugs him from behind. Tears goes down Levi's cheeks. Levi closes his eyes. Eren strokes Levi hair. "everything's gonna be okay..."

*I hope you guys enjoyed it so far 😊*