Erwin x levi

No one pov

Erwin pushes Levi against the wall. Levi glares at Erwin. "if i were you i would stop struggling and start to listen what i have to say.." Levi bites his lip. "If i don't?" "Look around you.." Levi looks around and sees Isabel and Farlan being held hostage. Levi looks at Erwin and falls on his knees. "Good boy"

3 years later

Levi woke up and sees Erwin's head on his lap. He smiles and strokes his hair. Erwin wakes up and looks at Levi. "hi..." Levi kisses Erwin forehead. "Morning beautiful" Erwin smiles and gets up.

He gives Levi tea. "Thank you" he sips on his tea. Erwin looks at Levi. "Do you have a crush on Eren?" Levi looks at him confused. "No... Why are you asking me this? He's obviously not suitable to be my partner bec-" "because he's young? If I was his age would you have not accepted my feelings for you?" "Erwin... No... I love you for who you are. And i.." Erwin gets up. "Whatever I need a smoke" He goes out.

Levi sighs and goes to the living room to watch Anime. An hour later Erwin came back. Levi looks at Erwin. "Sorry babe... I overreacted earlier" Levi nods. Erwin sits next to him. "What are you watching?" "Death Note" He nods and kisses Levi cheek. "I love you." "I love you more Erwin Smith"

Erwin lays on the bed and takes out the newspaper. Levi goes in the room. "Hey Levi... Here's incredible news" Levi looks at him. "What's it about?" Erwin tries hard not to smirk. "Levi Ackerman and Erwin Smith is going to be married soon" Erwin shows two rings. Levi blushes and looks at Erwin. "Your such a weirdo... But i love you and yes i will marry you."

_______________________The End__________________