kid Levi x Eren

Levi pov

I was walking around minding my own business when all of a shudden a man fell from the sky. I'm assuming he fell from a building. I was only 7 but i knew he needs help. I shook him. "Sir... Are you okay.." he came and looked at me.

He got up and grabbed me around my waist. I looked at him confused. "Mister..." He starts to run. He got in a small house. It was cute. "Is this your house?" He nods

He made us coffee and i stared at my cup. Who is this man and why did he took me to his house... I looked at him. "My name's Eren by the way.." He said calmly. "I'm Levi" i said. He nods and drinks his coffee. "So..." "People are after you... You should be more careful.." i stared at him. What does he mean?

He finished his coffee and sighed. "You caused quite a stir... People call you *the knife kid* I finished my coffee. "So..?" "A gang who's working for the police wants you dead.." I gulped and stared at Eren

Eren protected me even though I'm the one who's wrong. He's still protecting me. We became close. I just want to be beside him. No matter what. He gave me a red scarf.

-10 years later-

No one pov

"Levi! Breakfast is ready!" Levi got up from bed and went to the kitchen. "Thanks Daddy.." Eren froze for a minute and continues dishing up. Levi looks at Eren. (Even though he's 17 he's still innocent. When he calls Eren Daddy it turns Eren on)

Eren sits on the chair and starts to eat his food. "Sooo do you have any plans. Your almost 18..." Levi shook his head. "No..." He eats his food.
Eren bites his lip. 'why am i getting a boner now..' Eren though. Levi looks at Eren. "What's wrong..."

Levi shook his head. "It's nothing.." Eren nods and drinks his coffee. Levi got up and goes to the kitchen. Eren followed him. Levi looks at Eren. "Eren what are you..." Eren pins Levi against the wall and starts kissing him. Levi closes his eyes and kisses back.

Eren picks Levi up and goes to the bed. He starts kissing his neck, his chest and he stops. He unbuttons his Tshirt. Eren kisses him. Levi licks Eren neck. "Your mine.."

Eren undresses Levi and levi does the same. Eren starts stroking Levi's member. Levi shivers from his touch. "Please... Stop teasing me..." Eren bites on Levi's ear.

All of a shudden Hanji rushes inside. "Levi!!!"
Eren grabs the blanket to cover himself. Levi puts on a t-shirt. "Hanji!" Levi growls. "I'm so sorry i didn't know you were busy... So anyway.... I came here and thought about it... Levi i want you to meet a Titan!!!" She shows a small naked human in her hand. Levi frowns. "You interrupted our time to show a naked human that's small?"
"Noooo years ago they were really huge!!! And they ate humans" "I'm glad i wasn't born then.."
Eren smiles and giggles. "Yeah i know..."

After Hanji left. Eren and Levi continued with their buisness. A year later Eren and Levi got married. Three years later they adopted a boy.

///*i hope you guys enjoyed it... 😊*///