farlan x Levi

No one pov

Levi sees Farlan waiting for him. "Hey" he waves and Levi goes to him. "I was thinking about something..." Levi looks at him. "About what?" "Well... About the scouts... Maybe we should join.."

He glares at him. "Seriously...?" "We have no choice Levi" he bites his lip. Levi gets up and goes to Farlan. "We always have a choice." Farlan looks in Levi's eyes. "L-levi..." Levi starts kissing Farlan.

He picks levi up and places him on the table. Levi blushes blood red. Farlan pulls down Levi's pants. "F-farlan..." Farlan goes ontop of Levi and starts rubbing his member. Levi moans and separates his legs. "f-fuck me daddy..."

"Guys what's going o-...n" Isabel came in. Levi pulls up his pants and blushes. Farlan doesn't make eye contact with Isabel. "Anyway I'm ready! Let's go!" She smiles. She looks excited for this Levi thought to himself and looked at Farlan.

3 days later

They joined the scouts. They also introduced themselves to new faces. Levi's got a feeling that the tall blonde (Erwin) might have a crush on him. "Tck if he touch you I'll kill him" Levi giggles. "Your so overprotective" Farlan looks at Levi. "D-did you just giggle at me..?" Levi blushes and nods. "Your so adorable who can't laugh at you.." Farlan blushes and kisses Levi.

Farlan and Levi was alone in the room. Isabel went out to help the scouts. Farlan goes ontop of Levi. Farlan grabs Levi by the hair sexually. "Tell Daddy how bad you want my cock inside of you" Levi blushes. "Very very badly..." He purrs and Farlan puts one finger in Levi's ass. Levi bites his lip. "does it hurt babe?" Levi shakes his head. "No... Go ahead..." Farlan takes out his finger after Levi said he is ready for his cock and he placed his cock in Levi's ass. "ahhh Farlan!"

Someone knocks at the door. "seriously!?" Farlan gets dressed and opens the door. "what!? Can't we have some privacy over here?!" Levi starts getting dressed. It was a young soldier. "Sorry to bother you have to get ready for your mission tell that when your teammate is back. Farlan nods and closes the door.

When Isabel came back Levi and Farlan got ready and went to the field.

Time skip.......

Levi's pov

I wonder where's Farlan and Isabel. They just disappeared in the mist. I hope their okay... Wait i heared something over there. *Falls*
Ahh... What the... Isabel!!!!..... F-farlan.... N-no.... No no no no no no!

No one pov

Levi went to Farlan body. "F-farlan.... Baby?" He holds him. "Why..." He cries in Farlan chest. Erwin went to Levi. Levi grabs his sword and gets up. "your the reason why their dead!" Erwin holds Levi. "D-dont touch me you..." Erwin looks at Levi. "They death wasn't unnecessary. They gave us a reason to go on. Their the reason why we are alive..." Levi looks at Erwin. "Come... We have work to do.." Levi looks at Erwin and gets on a horse and ride after Erwin.

The end