TWO

MIKAYLA

Here it is, Lakewood University. I could hear my heart pounding as I stood in front of the huge steel gate . The campus was huge. Numerous buildings stood on this ginormous property and in the middle there was sort of like a park, a place where students can sit down and relax. A bunch of trees were spread out and bright yellow roses were planted forming the name of our school. It was a beautiful sight.

 I went back in to my car and drove in an attempt to find my dormitory/apartment. Today was the day where most people moved in to their dorms, which explains the traffic and the lack of parking spaces. At last I finally found it, it was a red bricked building with two white columns that stood in front of the entrance. I finally found a parking space, it was in between an SUV and a gorgeous blue Lamborghini.  Whoever owns that Lambo must be a really wealthy person but why would a rich millionaire park their very expensive car in a student parking lot? I don't think this car would belong to a student, would it? I tried hard to park as slowly and perfectly as I could, I can't take the risk of damaging this extravagant car beside mines . It would cost me my whole tuition for me to repay the owner.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY!  Those boxes were a pain in the ass to carry. I placed all my boxes in my bedroom. It was a decent sized room with a wide window, good enough for me. The apartment wasn't that big it wouldn't say it was small. It consisted of a fairly large living room, a tiny kitchen with a round dining table, a hallway in the middle of it, on the right there was a bathroom and on the left lead to the two bedrooms. I have no idea who my roommate is and nor do I have a clue to when she's getting here. I'm pretty excited to meet her, maybe we'll be best friends.

LUCAS

"Do you mind giving me directions to this building?" I've been driving around for 20 minutes looking for the apt/dorm building I'm staying in. I've asked around 10 people but they were just as clueless as me. 

"Sure bro, just go down this road and turn right. You'll see a red bricked building with two white columns and that's your building." The man wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt replied.

"Cool, thanks." There was something off about him, it seemed like he was drunk. 

I finally found it! I parked my blue lambo near a grey SUV. In the parking lot my car stood out, it was a vibrant shade of blue. When I got out of the car I could feel people staring at me, I'm used to it though. Paparazzi's followed me everywhere I go, it was annoying that they invaded my personal space but it was one of the price I had to pay after I started modelling. I went in the building and tried to find my room. Room number 115, behind this door will be my temporary home. I got my key out and entered my room. The whole place is the same size as the kitchen in my family's house. Small living room, small kitchen, a hallway and... two bedrooms? This has to be a mistake, I was not informed nor agreed that I was sharing a room with someone. I left the dorm and walked out. As I was exiting the building's entrance, I saw a fairly short girl with long black hair carrying a ton of boxes. I couldn't see her face but something about her was really interesting. I was about to give her a hand till my phone rang, it was my father. I desperately needed to talk to him, I ignored the girl and went back in to my car.

"Dad! What is this?!? I already agreed in to going to this school but why do I have to have a roommate, the place is already small as it is and now I have to share it with someone?" I yelled

"I sent you to this school so you will learn how to communicate with people. Connecting with people is very important and it is a helpful when running a business, what better way to connect than having a roommate? You never know, your new housemate could become your best bud!" He happily explained.

"I don't want a new buddy, I'd like to have some time alone! Dad...DAD...DDDAAD?!?!??!" He hung up on me. This is infuriating, I don't want to live with a complete stranger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER COMPLETED CHAPTERRRR!!! NEXT CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE ON LUCAS'S POV BUT YEAHHHHH. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED LUCAS'S POV AND STORY. KEEP READING 

-A <3