THREE

LUCAS

I cannot believe this is happening to me right now. I already agreed to enroll to this school and live here, for a second there I thought I'd actually like being stuck inside these gates so no paparazzi will invade my personal space but no, I'd have to live with someone. I decided to drive around the campus for a while, get my mind off things and explore a little bit. 

MIKAYLA

I'm starving!! I've been organizing my stuff for about an hour now. I think I might go grab some food, I heard there was a cafe 5 minutes away from here. I searched up the address for the cafe nearby and decided to check it out. 

I finally got to the cafe. I sat down and ordered a cup of hot chocolate and a couple of muffins, I decided to get one for my roommate. A girl was sitting across me, she had red wavy hair, pale skin and sea blue eyes. She's reading an article from the seventeen magazine. Should I say hi? I do need some friends in this school.

"Hey, I'm Mikayla. What's your name?" I sound so awkward, I regret this decision.

"Hi! I'm Anna" She happily replied

"Sooo are you new to this school?" I asked

"YEP!"

"Me too!! What building are you staying in?"  Why did I ask that, she might not even live in a dorm.

"I forgot what it's called but it's the red bricked on with two white columns on the front and a red roses around the parking lot"

"I live on that building too! What's your dorm number?" I asked. I hope she's not getting creeped out.

"118" She replied

"115"

"Guess you're my neighbor" She seemed excited. "I've heard rumors that a model lives in our building!"

"Really, who?" How did she already find gossip?

"Lucas Ainsley" Her eyes sparkled as she said his name.

"I've heard people mention his name but I have no idea what he looks like or who he is." I replied

"WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM" Anna yelled.

 She grabbed the magazine she was reading and flipped to the page. It showed a boy with curly black hair and emerald green eyes. "He looks...nice"

After an hour or so talking we decided to ride back home. I think I just made my first friend here. "Hey, since we're going to the same building, do you want a ride?"

"Oh yes please!"

We drove back to our building. Maybe my new roommate is here.

LUCAS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THREEEE... is not yet done! TUNE IN... NEXT WILL BE ONCE AGAIN LUCAS'S POV