Cabin in the Woods- pt. 2

Cleo stretched and hummed content, peeking an eye open to see the morning sunlight coming through the window. She turned her head to look at Jug and her heart swelled. He laid on his stomach, his arms under his head. The blankets covered his bottom half, both of them still nude from the night before. Sunlight washed over him, giving him a beautiful glow as he slept. She reached out, gently brushing a finger over his cheek, just taking in his long lashes and pink lips. "Mmm, good morning." Jughead grumbled, his voice hoarse from sleep. Cleo smiled "Morning." she whispered. 

  She wanted to keep this moment, keep the peace and quiet. There was no sound of traffic, no impending doom outside those doors. For once they had nothing weighing down on them. They were just two kids who spent an amazing night together and were now basking in the afterglow.

Jughead opened his eyes seeing Cleo look at him "You're beautiful." she said softly, a lazy smile crossed his lips "Nah." he moved and laid himself across her, his head resting on her chest. Cleo chuckled and played with his hair. "How mad do you think they are?" Cleo asked smiling, she felt Jughead chuckle "I'm sure we'll get an earful when we head down." he mumbled, his face half pressed into her chest, his eyes closed again as he drifted somewhere between consciousness and sleep. 

  "But I don't want to share you quite yet, I want you all to myself." he squeezed her and nuzzled his face in her nack. Cleo blushed a little, pressing her lips to the top of his head and holding him tight.

-

    When they eventually did get up the others were already downstairs and making breakfast. Cleo squealed and ran down the stairs in pajama shorts and a tank top covered by her open robe, Jugheadchased after her in some sweats and a white t-shirt. He caught her at the bottom and turned pressing her against the wall. His mouth roughly slammed against hers making her giggle and her hands rake through his hair. Betty's eyes widened and she looked to her coffee, Veronica chuckled and Archie cleared his throat annoyed "We heard plenty of that last night...I don't want it ruining breakfast too." Archie grumbled. The two pulled apart and Cleo bit her lip "Sorry."

    She walked to the kitchen to get coffee and jumped when she felt someone pinch her butt, she turned to see a smirking Jughead and she swatted him away "Stop it." she chuckled before reaching into the cabinet to get mugs. "Sorry, I just can't help it." his eyes wandered over her body as she stretched to reach the mugs, when she caught him blatantly staring she rose a brow to which he gave an innocent shrug. 

Cleo shook her head and poured the two coffee before handing one to Jug. She kissed him quickly before moving to sit on the kitchen island. Jughead leaned against it next to her and they both sipped their coffees "So, what's the plan for today?" Jughead asked. The three others just stared at the couple "I was thinking us girls could take a trip into town, shop in the local stores and get groceries for dinner. You two can hang out here and do whatever it is that boys do." Veronica said. 

      Cleo looked to Jughead "Can you survive a few hours without me?" she teased. "Finally some freedom, you've just gotten so clingy." he joked and Cleo smacked his arm "I'm the clingy one?" she asked. "So it's settled, let's go get ready. The sooner we leave the faster we can get back here and start cooking, I have a special dinner planned. Come on, B." Veronica took Betty's hand and went upstairs. 

    Jughead set his coffee on the island and turned so he stood between Cleo's legs, his hands resting on the countertop on either side of her. "Will you be able to survive a shopping trip?" he asked raising a brow. Cleo rolled her eyes "I think I can handle a small shopping trip with B and V." Jughead smiled and kissed her but she pulled away "I have to go get ready." Jughead smirked as she hopped off the counter and walked away from him, he shook his head knowing she was teasing him. Jug crossed his arms and looked to Archie who still sat at the table. "Looks like it's just us."