I haven't seen you in year

Hello my lovely readers! I know you probably thought I died since I used to update this story pretty frequently and have not touched it in a very long time.

Well truth is life got in the way.

    I lived with my mother but we couldn't afford to make ends meet so we lost our apartment and I had to move in with my father who I have really only seen every other weekend while growing up and have no real relationship with so I got into a funk you could say and just didn't feel like writing.

Then I met a guy who I have fallen deeply in love with and things were going good until he found out his grandparents could no longer live on their own. His grandmother has dementia and Alzheimers and his grandfather has diabetes and got an infection in his legs so bad he had to re-learn how to walk. Both of them need helping eating, going to the bathroom, and doing just everyday tasks.

I offered to move in with him and help take care of his grandparents until his family is able to put them into long term care and that is where I have been these last few months.

My days are filled with full-on care with no breaks except for weekends and by that time I would rather get out of the house than sit inside and write.

I do want to continue this story however because I have the rest of season 2 mapped out and really enjoy writing Cleo and the story I developed around her so I will try and put out chapters when I can.

I hope you all understand and continue to love this story.

Thank you all for reading!

Much love,

                  Jess