concert tickets...

Regular show
By:JG Quintel
(3rd person pov)
At the coffee shop~
At tv they're showing the most awesomest band ever..."Yes!Fist pump!"Rigby said. The two friends are rocking out of the music they're playing. After that the two laughed."listen up, pump heads! Fist pump is coming to slammers! They just got out of jail and rehab, and now They're back and ready to rock. Your 11-15 year old pants off! That's our demographic. Get over it. That's right! Fist pump live! Live! At slammers this Friday! Friday! Be there or be loser!" The tv shout really fast. Mordecai chuckled. "There's gonna be so many losers at that concert." Mordecai said as he sips his coffee. "We have to go to that concert."Rigby said very serious. "Seriously? Dude, they were cool in 3rd grade, but now?"mordecai asked. "Correction... they're cool in any grade, but you wouldn't know that, probably because you hate yourself or something."Rigby said offended. "Dude, we don't have the money for those tickets."mordecai said. "It doesn't matter. We could figure out a way, but your too busy figuring out to hate yourself." Rigby said."why do you want to go so bad?"mordecai asked. "Going to this concert could be the biggest moment of my life."Rigby said very serious. "Wow. Sounds like your life sucks."mordecai said."shut up!!!"Rigby said. The whole conversation made (y/n) giggled. "Hey guys." A voice said. "Hey, Margaret." Mordecai said. "Hey, bestie!!!" (Y/n) said as Margaret hugs her with one arm. She hugs back. "Were you guys talking about the concert?" She asked."We're talking about a concert. Is the concert you're about fist pump?"Rigby asked. Margaret chuckled. "Yeah, cool." She said. "Wait, you're going?"mordecai asked. "Yeah I am." She said. "And so am i, they may be old but man they bring back memories. Almost everyone is gonna be there. It is gonna be awesome. You two coming?" (Y/n) asked. "We're totally going."mordecai said. "Oh, so now you wanna g- OW!!!"Rigby said as he got punched in the arm. "We'll be there."mordecai said. "Awesome till then, (y/n) come on we gotta go shopping for your outfit for the concert." Margaret said as she takes her besties hand and run off. "See ya both there."(y/n) said as she goes with Margaret.
(Your pov)
We run to the clothes shop to get some clothes for fist pump. I boughtthe super deluxe seat just for me. Then my thoughts wonder off to mordecai and Rigby. I blushed as I think about them. "Oooh. I know that look... someone's in love." Margaret said. I snapped out of it. "W-w-w-what are you talking about? I n-not in love." I stuttered. "Ooh. Don't lie to me I know that look anywhere." She said. I sighed, and smiled. "Ok,ok...I'm in love."I confessed. She squeals in delight. "Who's the lucky boy?" She asked. I sighed. " I'll tell you later, right now let's find some clothes for fist pump." I said as we went shopping.
(Time skip to where Mordecai and Rigby asked for the tickets~)
(3rd person pov)
"Two tickets please?" Mordecai asked tired. "That'll be 400$ please?" The cashier asked. "WHAT?!" They both yelled in unison. "But I thought they were 50."mordecai said."50 dollar tickets are sold out. All there is let is the super deluxe front row seat." The cashier said. Mordecai walked away."Aw, man."mordecai said. "No,no,no!"Rigby said as he pounds the counter with hands. "Mordecai wait, wait man we can't give up. Fist pump."Rigby said tiredly." I know dude, but I just don't want to work anymo-oh. My."mordecai said as he drools to what he just saw. "Dude are you alri-oh. My."Rigby said as he drools to what he just saw also.
(Your outfit~)