BBQ disaster

(Your pov ~)
I am outside with mordecai and Rigby. 'Man I can't wait for the bbq.'I thought as I sit down at the picnic table. "You sure Benson said we could grilled the hot dogs?" Mordecai asked. My eyes widen. 'Oh shit, this isn't going to be good.'I thought. "Benson totally said we could grilled the hot dogs." Rigby said as he shows the package of hot dogs. "Sweets!" Mordecai said. "Let's get grillin!" Rigby said. I hid behind the tree to not wittness the situation. I cover my ears. 'Here we go!'I thought as I hear some screams and a BOOM. Then I hear nothing. I looked to see the grills gone and the lakes boiling. 'Oh shit!'I thought as I run to the lake. I took the grill out. I look to see mordecai about to do 'the cross'. " um, Rigby.he's doing it." I said. "No. No, don't." Rigby said. "It's too late."Mordecai said as his arms are up. "Come on, dude! Don't!"Rigby said. "It's already in motion."Mordecai said as he is in motion. "Well, put it out of motion!"Rigby said. Too late, he crossed his arms. "You pissed me off."Mordecai said mad toned. " Rigby, I warned you about this I knew he's going to do 'the cross' on you."I said. He groans. "Dude,no! Look at me!"Rigby said as he punched mordecai to get his attention. Failed. He tried again with multiple punches. Failed. He groans in annoyance. "If I fix it, will you stop being mad at me?"Rigby asked. "Maybe."Mordecai said. "Fine. I'll fix it. I'll just get some more hot dogs from the meat locker down at the basement. Benson will never know, okay?" Rigby asked. "Fine. You better fix it though."Mordecai said as he uncrossed his arms. We all head for the basement. " I always wonder what's down at the basement. Is it like a shelter or...?"I asked. " basically kind of 50/50. It is a shelter for the tornadoes though." I nodded understanding of the explanation. We open the basement. "I hate going down to the meat locker."Mordecai said. "Don't worry. It'll be super-quick, man." Rigby said. We went to an iron door, Rigby opens up the door to see a bunch of frozen meat and it is cold. "I'll get the hot dogs. You hold the door." Rigby said. "Fine."Mordecai said. Rigby runs in the door, I walked in with him. I see the hot dogs. "Hurry up dude, it's freezing!" Mordecai said. "I can't find 'em!"Rigby said as he keeps searching. Mordecai groans in annoyance. "Found them! There in the top self! I can't reach it though."I said. "I help ya, Rigby hold the door."Mordecai said. Rigby holds the door while mordecai comes to me. He lifts me up to his shoulders. I blushed and looked for them. "Did you see them?"mordecai asked. "Not yet!"I said. "Did you check over there?" Rigby asked. My eyes widen and looked down to see Rigby next to mordecai. " wait, if you are here then who's watching the door?!" I shout panicked. "Don't worry about it, I propped it with ice." Rigby said. The door closed. I gasped. " Mordecai put me down!!!"I said. Mordecai puts me down and I ran to the door. "Aw, crap!"I said. Rigby begin to pull the safety latch. " Rigby, no!!! You're forcing it!!!"I shouted. The safety latch broke off. My eyes widen. "Aw, shit."I said. Mordecai runs past me and bangs on the door with Rigby saying help. I walked back and forth. 'Shit, now what?'I thought as I continue to pace. Mordecai groaned. "You did it to me again, man!" Mordecai said mad toned. "Don't worry. I'll get us out of this." Rigby said as he starts hitting the door with ice. I sit down. ' okay, okay, calm down (y/n), you can do this. You just got to find a way out with the guys.'I thought as I think of a way out. Then they started to argue as usual. I begin to shiver. ' good thing I'm warm like a furnace, wait a minute...THATS IT!'I thought as I run to them. I grabbed them both and hugged them as tightly as I can. "G-guys st-stay close to m-me and you c-can stay w-warm."I said shivering. They snuggle to me as best as possible. " w-we need t-t-to head to th-the b-back,I'm p-p-pretty sure there's a-a back exit th-there." Mordecai said shivering. We all head to the back. It took us minutes. Mordecai passed out from the cold. "R-Rigby..."I said. He looked at me. I fell to the floor with a thud. He gasped. "(Y/n)!!!!" Rigby said as he comes to me. "I f-f-f-found th-them th-there." I said as I pointed to the box. Then I passed out from darkness, the last thing I heard is Rigby saying 'NO!!!!'.
(Mordecai pov ~)
In dreams~
I see (y/n) in seashell hula dress. "Hey mordecai." She said with a blush on her face. "(Y/n). You look beautiful." I said flexing. She runs to me and grabbed my hands. "Spin with me." She said. We spin while laughing. She looks at me with passionate love in her eyes. Then a hot dog with Rigby's face came in between us. "Mordecai, I'm gonna fix it!" Rigby said as he grew and grew.
Dream over~
I woke up scared. "Rigby?"I asked. I see him shaking hands with a live hot dog. "Oh, hey your awake. Mordecai. mordecai, I told you I can fix it. While you were dead, I found these talking hot dogs and they're going to help us!"Rigby said as he helps me sit up. "What?"I asked. "They said they know a way out!"Rigby said. "It's true. We can guide you out of the meat locker. But only if you take us to the bbq where we can be eaten." The hot dog said. "What? You want to be eaten?" I asked curious. "Yes! It is our Destiny to be eaten!" The hot dog said. "Dude, this is weird. Benson is gonna know these are not the hot dogs he bought. Look at them!"I said. "No he won't. Trust me, I promise it will work out!"Rigby said. "Do we have a deal? Cause if you won't shake, I believe your friend is gonna die any second." The hot dog said. I looked to see (y/n) frozen and about to die. We both gasped. Rigby shakes the hot dog hand. "It's a deal!!!" The hot dog said. The other hot dogs cheered. Then a cooler appear and open to see some light. "Quickly take the girl to the cooler!" The hot dog said. The other hot dogs gathered up and took (y/n) through the cooler. Rigby went through, then me. "Put her in the sun so she can get warm." The hot dog said. They put her down. The guys came out. "Here they Come! This better work." I whispered. "It'll work, just relax." Rigby whispered back. "Hey, hey!" Benson said. "Hey!" We both said in unison as they put the Bbq stuff down. "Hey,Benson. I got the hot dogs right here. I didn't grilled them just like you said." Rigby said. "Oh boy! This is gonna be the best bbq ever!" Benson said. The hot dog got out of position. "NOW!!!" The hot dog said. Then the rest jump off the tray. "What the?!"I said. "What the heck are those?" Benson said. Then they attacked him, then pops, then skips. They started to eat them. I got tackled also. We were all being carried.
(Rigby's pov ~)
" This wasn't part of the deal!" I said. I see all my friends being carried. "Wait!" I said. Then an evil laugh, I looked at the hot dog. "You fell for our trap! Brilliantly, we don't want to be eaten. We want to eat you!" The hot dog said. "But what about the prophecy?"I asked. "There is no prophecy! This is simply revenge, for all our brothers and sisters hot dogs, masecured by the hands of your bbq. You will soon join your friends!"The hot dog said. I looked to see my friends in a giant bag being marinated. They were calling for me and (y/n)'s help. "NO! What are you doing to them?"I asked. "Marinating them, of course. Bagged the last one, while we grilled her!" The hot dog said pointing to (y/n). I gasped and run for my life. I went to get her but the hot dogs beat me to it. I keep running. I'm cornered by the tree. I grabbed the mustard. "Stand back man, stand back!"I said. The hot dogs get close. "The fires ready let's cook her!" One of the hot dogs said. I gasped. I squeezed the mustard and landed on one of them. It attracts others and begin to eat him. "Aw, this stuff is delicious!" One of the hot dogs said. I looked at the bottle. I chuckled and begin squirting mustard on all of them. They all begin to eat each other.  The hot dogs is about to put her in the grill. "NO!!!!"I shout squirting mustard all over them. They eat each other and I grabbed her out. "I got you (y/n). Hang on!" I said as I continue squirting mustard on them. The leader screamed 'NO!!!!!'. I hold her tight as the hot dogs eat each other. Then nothing but bits and pieces. The guys got out of the bag. "What the heck was that? What did you do Rigby?" Benson asked as he cross his arms. I looked to see everyone crossing they're arms. "Yea Rigby? What did you do?"mordecai asked. I looked to see the empty package of hot dogs. "Don't look at me. Benson was the one who got the hot dogs right?" I asked. They all agreed with me, mordecai played along. "Yea, this wouldn't have happened if you go get regular hot dogs." I said. They agreed with me. "I-i don't know what happened." Benson said. "Well I guess the bbq is ruined now, thanks to Benson." I said holding (y/n) very tightly to get her as warm as possible. They groan in disappointment. "No,no. I can fix it." Benson said. He goes to the both of us. "Quick go buy some more hot dogs from the store and make sure they are regular." Benson said as he gives mordecai 20 dollars. We smiled. "I'm sorry guys, minor setback." Benson said. "I hope the over-night shipping is worth it." Skips said. "Dude, that was awesome." Mordecai whispered. "I'd told you I can fix it." I whispered back. "I knew that you would." Mordecai whispered. I feel her shivering. "Benson, I'll get the hot dogs. You guys have to get (y/n) something warm." Mordecai said. They looked at us. "Why?" Benson asked. "Because they froze her." I said. They gasped. "Bad show, very bad show!!!" Pops said as I carry her with all my might. Mordecai went to get the hot dogs. We went inside to get her as warm as possible.
(Time skip ~)
(Your pov ~)
I stirred myself awake. "Wha? Where am i?" I asked myself. I looked to see a hot dog, next to it a note. I grabbed it.
Dear (y/n),
We finally fix it. Everything is okay now, we hope you are warm and ok? If your finished with the hot dog, come out to the bbq with us. Hope your better!
Your friends,
Mordecai and Rigby.
I smiled at the note. 'I am so glad to be in this park.'I thought as I eat the hot dog. Which is good.

(Boom chapter done. Be sure to check out the truth or dare and a ask blog. Please support the creator. Stay fabulous darlings~)