The unicorn have got to go!

Regular show
By:JG Quintel
(3rd person pov ~)
"Here you go guys. Enjoy!" Margaret said as she gives (y/n), mordecai and Rigby orders. "Thanks bestie!!!" She said. Margaret walked away. Rigby drinks his coffee. "Ah! Nothing beats drinking Joe with my bro, right mordecai?" Rigby asked. Mordecai was staring at (y/n) lovingly. "Huh what? Yea." Mordecai said. (Y/n) drink the (f/d) that she ordered. Mordecai sighed lovingly. She look at him. He snapped out of it. "Dude, she smiled at me." Mordecai whispered. "Really?-i mean no she didn't." Rigby whispered  trying to act like it was nothing. "Yes, she did." Mordecai whispered. "Why don't you ask her out?" Rigby asked. "It's not that easy when you like someone or not." Mordecai whispered. "Well yea, because I am drinking Joe with my bro in the first place. That's why we came here." Rigby said. "Wait..."Mordecai said as he watches the tv. "I once was lost, but now I'm found." The man said as it shows a dude time cologne and sprays it. The lady's gather around and tore clothes of him. "Dude time, for men."the tv said. Rigby psshhhed. "What kind of losers want to get chicks to tear off there clothes off? Right mordecai?"Rigby asked. Mordecai just stares at the tv.
(Mordecai pov ~)
In mind~
I am sitting in the bench. I sprayed the cologne and ladies started to gather up. "Mordecai." (Y/n) said. "Oh, hey (y/n). Didn't notice you there." I said. "Gee mordecai. I don't think I realized how awesome you are, and you smell great to." She said. She grabbed my hand, and keep calling my name.
Mind off~
Rigby was calling my name. I snapped out of it. "Dude, I'm buying that cologne." I said. Rigby shudder in disgust. "Why? You said you chip in the awesome game!" Rigby said talking about strong johns. "Now do you want to buy that game?" He asked. "No. I still want the cologne." I said taking a sip of my coffee. " if you buy that cologne, I'm going to lose all respect for you." He said. I got up. "then we'll use that respect on each other." I said as I walk away. "Uh! What's with you? We have a plan. Coffee, strong John's, hang out." He said. "Dude, we'll hang out later. I just wanna go by some cologne real quick."I said. "No, that wasn't part of the plan! If you leave, then I'm gonna get some new friends." He said. "that's cool, I'll be hanging out with ladies anyway."I said walkie out. "Well fine, I'll be busy with my new friends, plan breaker!" Rigby said as I leave the coffee shop.
(Your pov ~)
I was listening to my favourite song. Till I saw mordecai out the window. 'What the hell?'I thought as I took off my ear buds. " all right, what happened?" I asked. Rigby looked at me. " Mordecai is going to buy some cologne, it's called dude time." Rigby said. I cringe very bad. "Rigby, are you serious? That cologne smells! If mordecai wears it, he's going to track not ladies but worse then a bunch of gym socks!"I said leaving the coffee shop. 'I have to go to skips.' I thought as I run to the park.
(Time skip ~)
"So what you are saying is that mordecai is going to wear the nasty cologne and is gonna attacked something worse." Skips asked. I nodded. " I can't let them see me, cuz if they see me, they won't stop flirting with me. And trust me there that gross." I said. He nodded. " come inside then. You'll be safe here." He said. I hugged him and head inside. 'let's hope the pests didn't find me.' I thought.
(Time skip ~)
I am laying in bed. "What time is it?" I asked. "3:30 in the afternoon." He said. 'Ok, they should be here by then.'I thought as I looked outside. 3 unicorn dressed like slutty bad boys came through keeps saying, 'bros.'. I ducked. ' they're here, Mordecai must have put on the cologne.'I thought. They started peeing. 'AAAAAHHHH! MY EYES!!!!' I thought as I covered my eyes. Skips went outside to get rid of them. I just kept gagging. ' after this I'm getting eye bleach!'I thought.
(Another time skip ~)
I just kept rocking because of what I saw. Thank God skips is helping me with eye bleach. " okay that should do it. I'm going to go weightlifting okay?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed a bunch of stuff puppies and kittens. 'There so cute!!!'I thought as I my eyes sparkle. Then mordecai and Rigby come in. "Hey skips." They both said in unison. "We have a problem." Rigby said. "Unicorns?" He asked. "How did you know?" Rigby asked. "They peed on my lawn and it scared (y/n) half to death." Skips said. They looked at me, they see me rocking holding the stuff puppies and kittens. They gasped. "(Y/N)!!!!!" They both yelled in unison. "So how do we get rid of them?" Mordecai asked. "That's really hard. Unicorns are like insects." Skips said as he put up his weight. " but there is one way, unicorns can never resist..." I said as I tied my hair back. "Drag racing!"I said as I head outside and run back to the house. Mordecai and Rigby followed me. " alright here's the plan, you challenge the unicorns to the drag race, I'll go get the cart ready." I said, they nodded and took off to challenge them. I smirked.
(Time skip ~)
They are at the starting line. The unicorns keep chatting Bros. "You guys know what to do right?" Skips asked. They shrugged. I walked in and got Inside. The unicorn gasped and started to whistle and tried to get my attention. I scoffed. " what are we racing again? Unicorns, that is so last season. I was thinking I have something fun then unicorns being losers."I said looking at mordecai and Rigby. They ignore me and try to keep flirting with me. Mordecai and Rigby growled with hatred. I smiled. "On your Mark... get set..." pops said. The unicorns are now back to normal and started they're engine. "GO!!!!" Pops said. The unicorns drove off as for me I didn't move. "Skips if you please."I said as skips give me the controller. I pressed the button and it shows a ramp and the unicorns drove went up the ramp and on high in the sky. "But what if they come back?"Rigby asked. Benson came in. " don't worry, I make sure they won't. Benson, if you please." I said as Benson gives me the controller. I pressed the button and it cause them to explode, only to show blue glitter. "Cool." Me, mordecai and Rigby said in unison. " that's the only way to get rid of the unicorns."I said. I took them to the house and turn on the hose. " brace yourself." I said as I sprayed mordecai and Rigby. They yelped and shivered. "I can't believe you idiots let the unicorns in you. You two morons better get this mess clean up, or you'll wish it was you who drive that car." Benson said. "The unicorn one?"Rigby asked as I sprayed  him. "And you. Quit spraying that cologne, it's not gonna get you some ladies. Trust me it stinks!" I said as Benson leaves. "Wanna go bro?" Mordecai asked. "Strong johns?" Rigby asked. Mordecai nodded. I smiled. "you guys go on ahead and have your bro time. I'll just go relax somewhere okay?" I asked. They nodded and I left.
' least the unicorns are gone. Today is a good day so far now.' I thought.
(3rd person pov ~)
"Dude I got something to tell you."Mordecai said. "Me too." Rigby said as he sits on his trampoline. "I think I'm in love with (y/n)." They both said in unison. They looked at each other eyes widen. "You are?!" They both yelled in unison. "Dude, now we have a major problem. We are both in love with her!" Mordecai said. Rigby then got an idea. "Or...maybe we can share her! Since we both loved her we'll just wait and see if she will either like one of us or both of us. So that way we won't have to fight and we can stay cool with her." Rigby said. Mordecai just stared at him. "I think that might work. But what if she rejects us?"mordecai asked. "We can just wait a few months. So that way she can get in touch with us to see who we really are and so will the others and we can know her more." Rigby explained. "Alright dude. Till then we keep this between the park and her ok?" Mordecai asked. He nodded and shook hands. "Then it's settled, we'll wait till we confess." Mordecai said. They both smiled. Then they started to play strong johns.

.

.

.

.

'I hope this works.'
( boom chapter done. Be sure to support the creator of Regular Show oh, and don't forget to check out the truth or dare ask log that we made from me and my sister. Till then stay fabulous Darlings~)