The hammer

Regular show 

By:JG Quintel

(Your POV~)

"Ok, level 10! We're getting close, i can feel it!!!" I said as mordecai and rigby nodded then attacked the triple thugs. We defeated it as i smirked then the boss came in. "Not on my watch you don't!!!" I said as i started kicking his junk as the two followed. I looked determined as i mash the buttons to make it twice the kicking. Then we finally defeated it as i smiled. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!" The three of us said as we sit down at the couch and relaxed only a little bit. "I told you both we got this!" I said. "We kinda knew you were." Mordecai said as i roll my eyes playfully. Then the game beeped as we gasped. "We did it!!! We made it to the final level!!! Do you know what that means?!" I said as i looked at them. "We're dead?" Rigby asked as i shook my head. "No, we have to beat the hammer." I said as their eyes widen. "But that's impossible! No one has ever gotten to the hammer or even seen it!" Mordecai said as i look determined. "Well get ready to live for this cause here comes--" I was cut off when a boss went through the wall to reveal the hammer himself. "There he is!!! Get him!!! Get him!!!" Rigby said as we begin attacking but it has gain no damage! I saw prompts as i then got an idea as the hammer hit the guys get one health left as i gasp as the boys panicked and run. Until mordecai is cornered as i gasped and hit the hammer with it as he health goes down a little. We gasped as i smiled. "I knew it! The weakness is furniture!!!!" I said as we are about to move until the tv turn off as i pause the game fast as mordecai went to check it. Rigby tried to turn it on but failed as mordecai check it. He hit the tv only to reveal the game a little bit paused then shut off. "Oh, god damn it! We need to get a new tv in order to defeat the hammer!" I said as they nodded.

(At skips place~)

"The hammer?! No one has even got to the hammer. But even if you three did, i'm afraid i don't have a tv." Skips said as we frown. "Dang it! Are you sure?" I asked as he nodded. "What is wrong with the tv in the house?" Skips asked. "We don't know actually, it just broke somehow." Mordecai said as we nodded in agreement. Skips nodded. "Did you ask pops?" Skips asked. "We did, but he only showed a radio. He went with us cause he wants to see the hammer too." I said as pops nodded. "Then your gonna have to go to muscle man." Skips said as i nodded as we head to muscle man's place. 

(5 minutes later~)

I knock on the door as we hear a toilet flush. "Who is it?" Muscle man asked. "It's us." I said. "What do you want?" He asked. "We need to borrow your tv." Mordecai said. "Why?" Muscle man asked. "Because we're about to beat the hammer." I said. Muscle man opened the door. "WHAT?! No one has ever beat the hammer or even get to him! It's impossible." Muscle man said. "Not to us. We actually did made it to him! So can we please borrow it now?" I asked as muscle man nodded. "If you tell me what he looks like." Muscle man said. I smirk as i crack my neck. "His skin is blue, with a black mullet hair and a orange tank top in the game when it is actually white!" I said as mordecai and rigby perked up with wide eyes. "Fives!" Muscle man said snapping his fingers as high five ghost checked it and nodded saying that i am corrected. "Oh, man!" Muscle man said. "Now will you let us borrow it?" I asked with a smirk. Muscle man nodded as he whoop and went to get it. But when he went outside, he forgot to unplug it and the wire pulled on him and made him drop it as it shattered when it hit the ground. My eye twitch as i make fists. "Pops, buddy. Cover your ears please?" I asked holding in my anger. Pops nodded and covered his ears as i scream out a lot of curses and lots of anger as i move around frankly. One thing for sure, Benson won't give that up either. Then i got an idea as i perked up. "That's it! Everyone follow me!!!" I said as i get to the golf cart as everyone followed me. 

(At the TV store warehouse~)

"We would like one of your best flatscreen Tv please." I said. "Are you sure ma'am?" The staff asked as i nodded. "Me and my two friends are about to beat the hammer until the tv broke on us." I said. "Woah, are you serious?" He asked as we all nodded. "Right this way." He said as he guides us as we followed. We look around the flatscreens and i gasped along with the guys to see a perfect flatscreen tv.