Chapter I

9 months later...

-All systems online-

-Low on energy. Suggesting refuel-

-Neck has been repaired-

-Right optic still damage but is not severer, suggest patch up before infection-  

I woke up and I had to blink a couple of times to adjusts my optics to the dimmed lighted room, I look around and saw a red and white mech.
"Where....where am I... and..... who are you...?" I spoke softly with a hesitant tone, the mech looks at me with a circular saw. my face went pale when I saw it.  
"Oh! I am not gonna use this on you.... yet." The mech spoke as a larger grey mech came into the room, I look at him and he looks at me with his crimson red eyes. "What you want you fragging fag!?" I hissed at the larger grey mech who seemed displeased of the words I used but not too much.

"Watch your tone  you femme, I am Lord Megatron leader of the Decepticons and you're in the Nemesis." The large grey mech looks down at me with a look like 'you revere outnumbered I bet yocacan'till me' type of look. 
I look back at him stubbornly.
"Well, 'Lord Megatron' I seemed to be in the ship with all of your soldiers so I am outnumbered. Looks like I have no choice but to work for you." I said with a clear tone of sarcasm.  Megatron grumbled at my sarcasm but spoke with a huff.
"With that tone in your voice you'rere going to be one fragging headache to deal with like Starscream." Megatron turned around and walks to the automatic door, the ground shakes with each step he takes.

...

  It has been a good 2 days on this flying ship, I had covered my not so good optic with my hair as I really don't want to go to the med room because of that circular saw, very polished red mech. So far I hadn't met this Starscream yet and I feel like I am sort of fortunate because most of the Decepticons here seem to dislike him or frown when I mention his name.  

I walk down the dim lighted, dark purple halls until I saw a slim femme looking like, gry colored seeker walking down the halls with....... stick-like legs.
-Who is she...? I see a new recruit or an original 'follower' of Lord Megatron....?- I approached the seeker and that was the biggest mistake of my life.