Chapter II

-Recap from last chapter-

I walk down the dim lighted, dark purple halls until I saw a slim femme looking like, grey colored seeker walking down the halls with....... stick like legs.
-Who is she...? I she a new recruit or an original 'follower' of Lord Megatron....?- I approached the seeker and that was the biggest mistake of my life.

-End of recap-

-Midnight's POV-

           I walked over to the femme still thinking if this is the Starscream fellow or not.
"Hello there, ummm ma'am......?" I spoke with a tone of uncertainty. The femme looked at me with disbelief.
"I am a MECH you idiot!! The mech shrieked at me, I flinched a bit and I was also in a bit of a shock.

-uh....... He is a mech with high heels.... Never heard that before......-

"Then why are you wearing high heels then.....? Can't you just remove your heels? Sir........" I became more confused on why this mech was wearing heels. "They are APART OF ME YOU STUPID MORON!!! AND WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!?!?!" He shrieked at me more. 

       I began getting more concern for his mental and physical being.
Megatron had exited out of the communication center, he walks towards us but this mech wearing heels seems to not pay attention to his surroundings as he is still trying to suffocate me with a bunch of mouth full of words.

         "STARSCREAM!!! What are you doing to our new recruit!?!?! Aren't you supposed to check in with Knockout...!?" The mech called Starscream flinches at the sound of our leaders presence, in fact he even jolt up with his wings high as ever it could be.
         "My lord! I-I was just making him learn h-his place!! O-Of course some recruiters needs to be straighten up!" Starscream stuttered on his words. I giggled a bit which made the two mech turned to my direction.
        "What are you laughing about you mech!?" Starscream shouted at me which had earned a growl from the larger mech.
       "For your information, I am a femme. I don't clearly understand how you can confuse me as a mech as I actually have the appearance of a femme, unless if your IQ is lower than a average commander IQ then I could understand how you can mistaken me as a mech. I would bet your 3rd commander will be smarter than your second Lord Megatron, I was actually living up to the expectations that you 2nd commander would be smarter. Anyways I will be returning into my quarters so please don't disturb me." I spoke as politely as possible and make my way to my quarters.
Starscream's face was priceless when I said those mouthful of words at him, but like he said.

SoMe NeEdS tO LeArN tHeIr PlAcE

This will be one hell of a start of the day thought..........