Chapter VI (edited)

-A recap of previous chapter-

"I-I sincerely apologize, my excellency, I acknowledge I have gone brain dead for micro kiliks." Megatron looks at me half-heartedly, as if I had blown a fuse. "Did you honestly blow up your entire mainframe system, or is that how you joke back within your own planet?" As we make our way to the throne room, he looks at me.

   "Eh, a bit of both actually, typically me and Vendica joke about death or challenge each other on how much high grade we can drink until she pukes, but of course she wins in something like this," I giggled quietly to myself. "Midnight, you never cease to amaze me. You genuinely do." Megatron grinned and shook his helm.

"I'll take that as a complement." I gave him a friendly grin.

   -the recap concludes-

       Megatron chuckled and proceeded to his throne room, and I quietly smiled as I began to think that me and Megafaggot were on good terms for the time being. However, it was extremely likely that it would be Unicorn who has been acting like him. Yeah, maybe it's Unicorn, I started walking quickly to the communication center, where I spotted Soundwave typing on the computer, and I began working on the computer next to him.
         "Hey Sounds, what did I miss when I left to chat with Lord Megafaggot??" I asked him while searching for Cybertrionian relics. "I have--- searched--- the two relics--- already and--- don't call-- Lord Megatron--- Megafaggot....." Soundwave looks at me and I look at him. "Well, I apologized, it just slipped out of my mouth because I give everyone a nickname so I don't forget who they are." I gave him a friendly smile and returned to work; I believe I piqued his interest because he inquired as to what Starscream and the majority of the cons' names were, and I simply provided him with a list of silly names that I had conjured up in my head for them.

Megatron= Megafaggot

Starscream= Banshee heels

Soundwave= Sounds
Knockout= cherry mech

Breakdown= Blueberry boi
Airachnid= scary spider lady

Skyquake= dead bot

St3v3=Steve

       Soundwave looks at the list and puts a smile emoji on his visors. I smiled softly and began to work on the decryption on the third relic. An hour and a half pasted by and Starscream entered the room looking like he is all high and mighty and shit like that.

Hey! Are you two finally completed decrypting all of the Cybertronian relics? his excellency  demand to know!!" proclaims the banshee himself.  However, what we heard was more like shrieking or sharp nails scratching the chalkboard than Starscream yelling at us. "Fucking hell, Starscream, you sound worse than a fucking banshee screaming at three o'clock in the morning!" I spoke while my hands were over my ears.
   "instead, how about putting some blasted gorilla duck tape over your mouth so that no one has to hear your excruciatingly loud voice, and taking off your high heels, which look like they belong on a reality television show!!" My gaze fell on Starscream, who had the most shocked look I'd ever seen in my entire life, and I immediately knew what he was thinking.

     "First and foremost, you have the audacity to insult me in that manner!! The fact that I am your second in command makes me significantly more powerful than you, mech-femme." He screamed at the top of his lungs. It's possible that I could say the same for you, banshee heels! I looked at Soundwave, who was filming our 'argument' between me and Starscream, and he growled and attempted to slash at me with his sharp fingernails????? They aren't even considered fingernails; instead, they were categorized as digits just because they're on his fingers. My quick reflexes allowed me to avoid his attack and kick him out of the room. Starscream snarls at me as he smashes his head against the wall.

"You'll get it the next time you do something feminine..." Starscream walks away, most likely to the medical center. As I make my way back to the computer, I take a look at Soundwave. "Will I get in trouble for doing that, or will I get away with it?" I asked him, my brows raised, with an eyebrow raised. He paused the recording and fixed his gaze on me. Response: Soundwave visors demonstrated the negative. "All right, thank you."

. . .

        The banshee had been sassed out and attacked for a day or two, which technically Starscream rightfully deserves for assaulting Steve for lacking on his station, but I guess bad karma follows you around like a bad odor. Anyway, I was aboard the Nemesis, and the warship may have been orbiting the Earth. At the time, I was wrapped in my neon deep violet colored blanket, drinking hot chocolate, and working on my datapad in my own room; the reason I wasn't in my own station was because I didn't have a FUCKING HEATER Implemented IN MY ROOM!! However, I do not believe that I have a heater in my own body. If I can determine whether or not I do have a heater in my room, I will not be required to be wrapped in dozens of blankets.

      I sighed and took a sip of my hot chocolate as I continued to work on my data-pad. I had heard that Soundwave had gone to Earth to check on the largest satellite grid, and that Breakdown and Knockout had gone to retrieve an ancient relic from the human museum, so I continued to work on my data-pad. So it's just me, Banshee heels, and Megafaggot left on the Nemesis.

. . .

      A/n: And here is the 6th chapter of the story :D I hope you enjoyed the story so far and I hope you guys are safe at home :3
Stay safe my dear readers :)