Chapter V

-Recap from the last chapter-

It had been a frustrating month or two on this blasted ship, I and Megatron hadn't been friendly to each other later. It's not like anyone in this ship is friendly with each other, but from what I heard from a few of the crew members on this ship Lord Megatron had to intake some... Dark Energon. When I did hear about the news about this I became curious about this.

-end of a recap-

_Midnight POV_

              I walk around the corridors of the nemesis, probably looking for a heavily guarded room with maybe Soundwave or some troopers guarding it, I keep searching for the room while using my magical scenes to find this Dark Energon. It took a while but I found the room, I was actually surprised that it wasn't guarded by Soundwave or a trooper, rather it looks suspicious that no one is guarding the room with a massive amount of blood of Unicron in it. As I step closer to the door, I could feel someone's presence behind me, actually, I feel their presence swallow me whole like I was being dragged down into the depths of the void itself.

          I spun around and there he stood before me. Megafaggot. I could sense that he already used the Dark Energon to gain more power or of sorts. We had a silent but deadly stare down with each other, his infamous death glare versus my chill yet venomous death glare, Megatron snarled at me, I took that as a sign of defeat and smiled at the fact.

          "You shouldn't be here Midnight...." He spoke my name as if I was a threat, which I was a threat to their species of course. "With all due respect, my liege but, I came here to look for you." I did a slight bow to show him my gratitude, he had his brow raised and he questioned me, or more like demanded me to answer. "So, you came from the other side of the Nemesis just to look for me. What will be more urgent than taking the Ultimate power of the blood of Unicron and plunging it in the depths of the barren wasteland that we use to call home?" He looks at me with his chassis all puffed up making him look bold.

          "I can assure you that this will be more urgent that Starscream's whines soar in the sky like as an excuse to probably harass some low lifes such as humans down at Earth." I smiled softly as I could imagine Starscream taunting the humans and unexpectedly being smack across the face by a melee weapon by Bulkhead.

         Yes, I did encounter the wreaker when I have to go on a scouting mission with Breakdown to retrieve a relic from the ancient land called Greece I think or was it Rome? I didn't really search up what the place is called but I know it was ancient. I snap back to reality as Megatron huff in amusement at my response.

        "Well, I could picture Starscream taunting the fleshings with the excuse to go flying. Anyways you earn the right to ask me this urgent question." Megatron rolled his optics as a gesture to me to start speaking. " Want to examine the Dark Energon that you referred to as the Blood of Unicron. Maybe I can get further information about myself as my memory is just bits and dots at the moment, I think that is the right human term I used or was it bits and pieces???" I question myself about it.

          "Fine but only one shard and that's it." Megatron walks towards to open it, with every step he takes the ground shook, he puts in the code to unlock the door. I walk inside and stood in awe of how much Dark Energon he had taken in his adventure in Cybertron, I turned around to look at the grey tyrant, look impatient and looks like he is about to blow a fuse.
"What are you waiting for? Did you change your mind?" He looks at me with a brow raised, I shook my head and spoke. "Nah, it's just I am amazed at how you have this much of Dark Energon in an unguarded room." I walk over to the purple glowing Energon and grab a piece I examine it, with the closer inspection with the help with one of my spells I could see every detail, every small crack on it. It produces some sort of glow that makes it seem more magical, I slowly walk to the door while examining the Energon.

       "I think I saw it before, I believe when I was back at my home plant, I think it was the name Ultratron." I look up at Megatron while trying to recall my time at Ultratron.....

. . .

     "Hey! Northcat! Wait for me! You are going to fast!!" I panted as I tried to catch up with her, we were doing our daily training exercise in the early morning in our makeshift training area in the courtyard of my older sister's palace.

          I do believe that I was about 12 when Northcat came to the castle all bruised and broken bones, she had run away from her sire her future empire I think she was 14 or 16 at the time.

         I finally finished my training and yet again, she was first. I don't know what drives her to be determined or what is the motivation that drives her to push her forward, to push her beyond her limit or even her effort to get out of bed in the morning.

         "Hey, Mid" Northcat looks down at me as she sat on one of the tall quarts pillars in the garden, I look back at her with a smile. "Yeah, what do you need my dear friend?" She jumps down and landed in front of me."Wanna know a secret on why I am able to push myself forward, on why I stayed on this blasted corrupted society of ours?" Northcat walks closer to me. "Uhhh Why? I have actually been wondering about this for quite some time." I look at her nervously while blushing a bit, god she is so hot when she is so calm.

        " When you and you're older Hardshock saved me from the rainy cold night after I nearly escaped the clutches of my father, I felt week afraid scared of fucking everything. But you help me not to be scared not to be afraid of the darkness that follows...." Northcat took my hand and held them where her soul is. "I became closer to you than I ever was with anyone, you ended up becoming my motivation to live. And I know this probably had become a cheezy line but.... will you be my lover till...

         I jumped out nearly out of my hair as I could still hear the echos of Megatron screaming. "MIDNIGHT!!! DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE FRAGGING QUESTION AGAIN!?! YOU HUNK OF HOLLOW METAL!!!" He roared once more, I think he broke my eardrums. "I-I am sorry my liege, I may have gone brain dead for nano kiliks." I laugh half-heartedly, Megatron looks at me like I had blown a fused. 

"Did you actually blew up your whole mainframe system or is that actually how you joke back on your own planet?" He looks at me as we both head to the throne room. "Eh a bit of both actually, mainly me and Northcat joke about death or challenge each other on how much high grade we can drink until she pukes, but of course she wins in that also" I giggled to myself quietly. "You surprise me sometimes, Midnight. You really do." Megatron chuckled while shaking his helm."Well, then I will take that as a compliment." I grinned at him.

A/N: Hello my readers :3!! We all know 2020 has been a very bad start especially with this covid-19 going around and affecting everyone, I hope with the best of wishes you'll stay safe and keep the positive vibes!! :3