Chapter 1

Kenzies pov

"Mom, can you hurry up?" I call out.

"One second kenz!" she yells back.

My mom is dropping me to the Orlando's beach house. The Orlandos are driving me, Nadia, & Hayden to their beach house. Maddie Orlando and her friend Lily Chee will be supervising. Which means no parents! I'm so excited. Then I look at the time again and I realize we are 5 minutes late. "Mommmmmmm!"

"I'm ready Kenz." mom comes down the stairs. "Let's go!"

After what feels like 3 hours we finally reach the Orlando's house. "Have fun kenz! Be safe" mom says as she gives me a hug. "I love you! Text me."

"I love you too, mom!" I say quickly and I turn around and walk to the Orlando's house.

Their house is so pretty it's a modern house and has a bunch of palm trees in the front and a beautiful garden. It literally looks like a vacation house.

I run up to the steps with my luggage and ring the doorbell. Lauren opens the door. "Finally, you're here!" she says as she gives me a hug.

"My mom took forever!" I roll my eyes. "is nads here yet?"

"Yeah, she's getting snacks from the house! Quick, let's save the second row seats before the boys claim it," Lauren exclaims.

Lauren and I run to the car to find out that the boys beat us to it.

"Move." I command as I push John off the seat.

"It's nice to see you too." he replies sarcastically

"Go to the back, there's only two seats in the third row. Lauren, Nadia, and I want to sit together." I tell him bossily.

"Too bad we got here first!" John laughed. Wow, he's really being extra annoying today.

"Ughhh, fuck you." I say with frustration as I climb into the back.

"Guess Nadia is sitting with the boys" Lauren shrugs as she joins me.

"Wait, where's Hayden?" I ask.

"Getting snacks." John replied.

I got out my earbuds and open up Spotify, "wanna listen?" I question to Lauren. She takes an earbud. I shuffle play my playlist.

"Hey, no fair." Johnny complains as he turns around to look at us. "I wanna listen!"

"Use your own earbuds, dumbass." I say.

"Lauren stole my earbuds!" Johnny accuses, pointing a finger at his sister. Lauren pretends to look innocent

"Who, me?" Lauren smirks, "why can't you just admit that you lost them?"

"Leave lolo alone." I rest my head on my best friends shoulder as she pokes her tongue out at her brother.

"Hey guys," Nadia says as she approaches with Hayden, both of them clutching bags of junk food and a few water bottles.

"Nadia, did I tell you how cute you look today?" Lauren smiles innocently before blurting our the next part. "oh, and you're sitting with the guys!"

"WHAT!! no way, ughhhh!" Nadia cries.

"Yeehaw? Seriously John?" Hayden asks as he enters the car and takes his seat by Johnny.

"What the heck dude? I sent that yesterday. You're late to the party as always." Johnny replies, confused.

"There's no party without Haybae😎." Hayden argues as Nadia sits beside the boys.

We all burst out laughing, except for a confused looking Hayden.

"Wanna watch the originals?" I ask Lauren.

"I thought you guys were listening to music," Johnny says as he rolls his eyes

"Omg yes," Lauren squeals.

"Calm down." Johnny groans.

"I wanna watch," Nadia pouts.

"You can watch the football game with me and Johnny," Hayden offers.

"Sure." Nadia gulps and turns around. "you guys owe me."

"Hey is everyone in?" Maddie and Lily ask as they enter the car.

"Yes," we chorus.

"Okay let's go!" Maddie exclaims.

"Summer 2018!!!" Lily cheers.

"Yeehaw," Johnny pumps a fist in the air.

I smile to myself this is going to be a fun two weeks.

I know I'm posting twice in the same day but I was just really excited for you guys to see this chapter! Please comment your opinions & don't be afraid to leave tips ❤️