Chapter 16

Mackenzies pov

Two days pass by really fast. Before we know it, it's Monday afternoon.

"I cant believe we are leaving in a few hours," I say with a frown.

Right now Lauren, Nadia, and I are all chilling by the pool.

"I know," Nadia sighs, "I had such a fun time. I'm going to miss this place."

"Next year you guys have to come for so much longer," Lauren grins.

"Definitely," I smile, "in honor of today being our last day we should go to the beach for a few hours."

"Omg yes," Lauren says.

"I think I'm going to stay back," Nadia says, "I have a lot to pack."

"Okay," Lauren says as she gets up, "we will see you in a few hours."

Me and Lauren walk towards the beach.

"I have good news" Lauren grins.

"What is it?" I ask.

"So last night I overheard Johnny and Hayden talking," Lauren smirks, "and Johnny was talking about Friday and how you guys have gotten so much closer since then. He really likes you kenz, he wants to ask you out when we get back!!"

"WHAT!" I yell in shock.

"The other night when you told him he was so confused he didn't really know how to react," Lauren laughs, "but Friday cleared up his mind I guess and he really wants to go out with you."

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim, "I'm literally sooooooo happy right now."

"He's going to ask you out as soon as we get back," Lauren grins.

"This is so great," I smile, "ahh thank you universe."

Lauren laughs as we finally reach the beach.

"Come on lets go swimming!" I say as I grab her hand and we run towards the water.

Nothing could change my good mood.

Nadia pov

I hear a beep on my phone. I'm currently sitting in my bedroom packing up. I look down on the screen, message from Carson. I smile and I open the message

Carson: hey Nadia can we talk?

Nadia: sure what's up?

Carson: I'm sorry to do this over text and I really hope we can still be friends but I can't be with with you anymore. Being together over the summer was super fun but school starts in a week, I think it's probably best if we break up. I'm so sorry Nadia.

I gasp as I look down at his text. Tears start running down my face. How could he do this to me. How could I ever trust that player? I feel like such a fucking idiot.

I scream as I throw my phone at the wall.

Now I'm like full out crying. I liked Carson so much, why is he doing this.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say wiping the tears from my face.

The door opens and it's Johnny. His face drops as he sees me crying and quickly walks over.

"What's wrong," he says as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"Carson broke up with me," I sob.

"Carson is such a dick," Johnny says angrily, "I'm going to kill him."

"He did it over text," I say trying hard not to cry.

"I'm so sorry Nadia, you deserve so much better," Johnny says as he gives me a hug.

"No I don't, I would've broken up with me too," I say as tears run down my face, "I'm so ugly and annoying, why would anyone ever want to be with me."

"That's not true," Johnny says sounding shocked. He looks me in the eyes and holds my hand, "you're one of the most gorgeous people I have ever met, you are so beautiful. And you are not annoying, what the heck. You are so sweet and caring. You're one of my best friends and I'm so lucky to have you. There's so many guys who would love to be with you. You are such a great girl Nadia."

I smile as I look up to him, maybe it's because my heart is broken or maybe it's because I've never seen Johnny be so nice before but I do something that I will regret in the future. I kiss him.

We kiss for a few seconds but he pulls away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have," I start to say, but before I can finish Johnny pulls me back into a kiss. We make out for a good 10 minutes and then I pull off my shirt.

"Are you sure you want too?" Johnny asks.

"Yes," I say and we both pull off our clothes.

We are both standing naked in front of each other. Johnny pulls me into another kiss, when the door slams open, we look over and see Kenzie standing right in front of us with tears in her eyes.

Fuck what did we do.

What did I do.

THE END!!!

Sequel is out :)

I hope you enjoyed this book!! Please comment your opinions on the whole book & the ending. I hope you liked reading this book, I had so much writing it <3