Chapter 2

Lauren pov

"John wake up," Hayden says as he pokes Johnny.

"Don't worry I got this," I say. I grab my water bottle, Kenzies eyes widen and she covers up her mouth so a laugh doesn't escape. I pour the water on Johns head, "wake up sleepyhead."

"What the fuck Lauren!" John screams as he immediately wakes up from his sleep, "you are so dead."

"Before you guys declare World War III, we're here?" Maddie says as she pulls into the driveway.

I look at our beach house, we haven't been here since last summer but yet it still looks clean. It's a pretty big house. It's on a street right next to the beach. It's in the more private area of the town. I smile remembering all our memories in this house. We basically spent all our summers here.

 We basically spent all our summers here

"Wow," Nadia gasps.

"This is bigger then my actual house," Hayden says in awe.

Maddie puts the car into park. "Let's go in, what are we thinking for dinner. I'm starving."

"Chipotle," me and Johnny say in unison

"Okay chipotle it is," Maddie laughs.

We get out of the car and carry our luggage inside. "Common guys we have to get the master before anyone else," I whisper to Kenzie and Nadia.

"Yes! lets go," Kenzie agrees.

We run inside, and I lead them to the master. "We claim the master," I yell as we reach.

Maddie and Lily walk up right behind us, "no you don't, it's ours," Lily says.

"What no fair," I protest.

"If I were you I'd claim the blue room before Johnny and Hayden take it," Maddie suggests.

"Fuck lets go," I say as we storm out of the room.

"Wait I'm so confused," Nadia says, "the blue room?"

"So basically there's 4 bedrooms here. The master, the blue room, the white room, and the pink room. The pink room is normally used for guests. The white room has 1 queen bed & the blue room has 1 king bed, it also has a bigger bathroom and a balcony. Maddie and Darian always get the blue room so me and Johnny get stuck with the white room. Basically we need to sleep in the blue room because the white room is too small," I explain as we walk up the stairs.

"Fuck what are we waiting for let's go," Kenzie exclaims.

I lead them to the blue room to find Johnny and Hayden already there. "Guys we need this room," I sigh with frustration.

"We don't care," Johnny replies.

"If you go to the white room I'll give you Kenzies earbuds for the rest of the trip," I offer.

"What the heck Lauren, no way," Kenzie cuts in.

I give her a stare, this is our only option. "Ugh fine you can use them," Kenzie groans.

"Deal," Johnny agrees and takes the earbuds from kenz, "I was eventually going to give you the room but thanks for the earbuds"

Kenzie gasps and chases after Johnny

I give Nadia a look and we both start laughing.

"You're so lucky to have such a nice house," Nadia smiles.

"I know right, I love this house so much," I respond.

"Oh my god no way, you have a pool?" Nadia exclaims as she points to the pool.

"Nah its the neighbors," I joke, "of course it's ours idiot."

"Imagine all the cute Instagram pictures!" Nadia squeals

"Johnny is so annoying he won't give my earbuds back," Kenzie says as she walks back in the room.

"Don't worry we will get them back later," I laugh

"You better, you're the one who got me into this mess," Kenzie complains.

"Common lets go down, I'm starving," Nadia says and we all make our ways downstairs.

Please comment some tips! Also there will be some jenzie in the next chapter don't worry ;)