Just the beggining

Y/n POV
(After playing ddlc) Ok. That wasn't what I expected. I decide to switch of my computer forgetting to close ddlc's tab as I do so. "I have school tomorrow" I say out loud to myself. "I should probably head to bed". I quickly dress in my pj's ready to hit the bed after brushing my teeth. My mum and sisters were both asleep already so I was the only one awake in the house.

I lay on my bed for a while thinking about the game I just played. Although Monika did some really bad things inside the game I still didn't think she was terrible as my friends said she was as they had already played the game before me. Maybe I was being a bit biased because Monika was my favourite girl but I still stuck with my opinion." ah oh well." I soon fluttered my eyes shut about to enter my sleep when my computer started flashing.

I jumped out of bed and walked towards it feeling anxious. "🎶 Everyday I imagine a future where I can be with you...🎶" I started to feel dizzy "what the hell" I thought to myself as my vision started to blur and I slowly blacked out.

So that's my first chapter of this fanfic. Sorry it's so short 😬 but I've never written a fanfic before so please bear with me. Peace out!✌️