From just me to just us

Monika POV
We continued the literature club as normal umm... well almost. Whilst the rest of the club were busy with their separate activities, me and Y/N were just talking to each other. I didn't really pay attention to anything else accept her. Her smile and laugh was all I needed in this world. I felt the happiest I've ever felt in a long time and I wished this feeling could last forever...sigh...but all things had to come to an end and unfortunately the literature club session had come to an end and everyone had to go home.
"Okay everyone! Club has ended and you are all free to go home!"
Sayori: Yay!
Natsuki: Finally I was getting soooo bored!
Yuri: hey Natsuki do you mind coming to my house today?
Natsuki: sure!
Sayori: so Y/N are you ready to go home?
Monika: actually if you don't mind Sayori but can Y/N walk home with me today?
Sayori: oh ok! Umm... do you want to Y/N?

Y/N POV
Damn. Now I'm put in a awkward position. Umm... I think I'll go with Monika after all we are going on a date tomorrow.
"Sure I'd love to Monika."
Monika:" ok then! Let's go!"

Me and Monika exited the room. She took my hand rushed out of the school I followed closely behind. She soon let go of my hand as we walked at a slower pace together.
"So where are we going tomorrow? It's a Saturday so it might be busy"
Monika: " meet me at my house and I'll take you to there"
Y/N:" ok so it's a surprise date."
Monika:" yes"
Y/N:" but wasn't I the one who asked you to go out for coffee?"
Monika:"yes but I have a good place in mind on where we can go."
Y/N:"ok."
Monika:" anyway we're here now. Are you sure you'll remember where my house is?"
Y/N: umm... hopefully ha ha! Why don't you give me your number"
Monika:" sure! here it is"

Monika gave me her number and I wished her good night before leaving. I was surprised at how close her house was to mine or should I say MC'S. I headed in and went to kitchen to make myself dinner. "Wow. All Mc lived on was instant meals! How unhealthy!" I said to myself. However, there wasn't anything else to eat so I just stuck to what I had. "Man I miss my mother's cooking." I remembered my family back in my reality. I miss them loads. I'm sure my sister would've wanted to meet this new mysterious girl I was hanging out with. "Good times" I whispered sadly. I ate my sad, plain instant noodles and went to sleep.

Narrators POV
Saturday was here and both lovebirds were getting ready for their date. Monika dressed in her favourite dress for this occasion.

Y/N did the same and dressed in her favourite outfit

After this they were ready to see each other

After this they were ready to see each other. Monika waited patiently for Y/N to arrive at her house.

Y/N POV
I never thought I would be but I'm really nervous. I don't why but I am.
Oh just shut up Y/N! You got this ok.
I headed out my door and went on my way to Monika's.

(Time skip to her house)
I finally reached Monika's house. I knocked on the door.
"Come in!"
I heard her yell from the other side.
"Ok!" I reply.
I open the door and step right in.
"Make yourself at home!" She welcomed me into her living room and made me sit down on her couch.
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.
Monika:"Would you like to go now?"
Y/N:"Sure"

She led me outside to a bus stop. We waited for a while until the bus arrived. Once it did,we walked right on and sat at the back together. I watched her stare out the window with her beautiful emerald, green eyes. She was so delicate like a daisy in spring. Our bus then came to a stop and we both came off.
Monika:"it's not far now. We'll be there in just a second!"
Y/N:" ok then! Lead the way!"

We approached a small cafe called The Hideout Kafe and yes it was spelt with a k. Monika lead me to a gate next to the shop and opened it. We walked through and boy was it beautiful! It was a garden with tables and chairs in the middle and a canopy overhead. It was surrounded by flowers and fairy lights and there were young kids playing in a colourful play area. It was lovely.

Monika:"do you like it?"
Y/N: "Monika it's amazing! How did you find a place like this?"
Monika:" I'll tell you that at the end of the chapter." (Just a bit of forth wall breaking for ya!)

We took a seat as a familiar face came to take our order.
Yuri:"May I take your ord!- wait a second what are you guys doing here!?"
Y/N:"I could ask the same for you Yuri! I didn't know you worked here!"
Monika:" Hi Yuri. How are you?"
Yuri:"I'm good thanks for asking Monika."
Y/N:" You look good in that uniform Yuri!"
Yuri:"oh th-thanks Y-Y/N."

I caught Yuri blushing at my comment. She probably thought I didn't notice but I did.

Yuri:"Now may I take your order? Don't worry since you guys are my friends I'll ask the manager to give you a half price discount."
Monika:" Thanks Yuri!"
Y/N:"Yeah Yuri thanks! That's really nice of you!"

Me and Monika then gave Yuri our orders and waited patiently. I ordered a mango and passionfruit smoothie whilst Monika ordered an iced Latte.

Monika:"hey I just remembered something!"
Y/N:"what is it Mon?"
Monika:"I forgot to show you my poem yesterday!"
Y/N:"oh."
Monika:" would you like to read it?"
Y/N:"of course"

She handed me her poem and it read:
The way you walk.
The way you talk.
I love it about you.
The way you smile.
I could stare at it for a while.
Because that's what I love about you.

Y/N:"I love it Monika! Thank you"

Monika:" I'm glad you do Y/N."

Author Chan: wow 😳 that was one long Chapter to write!
Monika: well done for writing it though!
Author Chan: thank you Monika!
Sayori: now can you tell us where Monika found that cafe.
Y/n: yeah cuz i really want to know!
Author Chan: it's actually my dad's cafe in real life.
Monika: yeah! Isn't that cool!
Yuri: wow! so I work at your dad's cafe now
Author Chan: yeah I guess!
Natsuki: ha ha! Yuri has such a shit job!
Author Chan: hey! Being a waitress at my dad's cafe isn't shit!
Monika:on with the next chapter!