The files?

Y/N POV
It was lunchtime. Me and Monika head to the cafeteria hand in hand. We pick a table beside Sayori and Natsuki. No Yuri yet. Phew. I grab my bento box out my bag. Monika does the same releasing my hand as she does so. Chopsticks ready, I dig into my lunch stuffing my mouth like a pig. Damn I was hungry.
Sayori:"how is everything?"
Y/N:"eh? What do you mean?"
Natsuki: You two went on a date remember! Stupid Baka!"
Monika:"it turned out amazing! I loved every second of it!"
Sayori:"awesome!That's great..."
Yuri:" hi guys!"
I began to rise from my seat preparing to leave when Monika placed her hand on my shoulder.
Monika:"stay." She whispered in my ear. I listened then sat back down again.
Yuri:"why have you been ignoring me? I've been calling you guys out in the hallways and by the gates but you would just walk past me." There was something different about Yuri that didn't seem familiar to the way she was the other day. She didn't seem as possessive as she was over me. She treated me like she did before that incident. like a friend. That was good.
Monika:"Hey Yuri I'm sorry about that. I'm just wondering if you remember anything about Sunday."
Yuri:"eh? Sunday? Why Sunday?"
Monika:"I'm just wondering because you said you were going to do something then." I was taken aback by this. I don't remember Yuri saying she was planning to do anything on Sunday and it seemed Yuri didn't either.
Yuri:"did I? Well umm.. I kinda just stayed at home. I didn't really do much."
Monika:"uh huh...." I was very confused at this point. Monika seemed very curious and inquisitive like she was trying to prove something in her head. I don't know what but when Monika's like this I know she's up to something and I'm sure she'll fill me in sooner or later. What was stranger though was the fact Yuri didn't remember what she'd done to me only yesterday! I swear my life only gets weirder everyday.
(Timeskip to the end of the day)

Lessons were over. Monika had decided to cancel the lit club today and wanted to go straight home with me. I didn't mind however, It did feel a little odd of her to just cancel it like that as I know how much the club means to her. We went home and I opened the door entering our house.

Monika POV
So my theory was correct. I have to tell Y/N as this is extremely important to what happened yesterday.
Monika:"so.."
Y/N:"sooo...."
Monika:"look about earlier. I need to explain to you what's going on."
Y/N:"yeah I'm all ears!"
Monika:"ever since yesterday I felt in the code that something isn't right. Someone has been messing with the files and code. In particular Yuri's file. Yesterday the woman who kidnapped you wasn't Yuri but someone or something that transferred their character documents into Yuri's file in other words possessing her. They then went on to wipe all of Yuri's memory of yesterday's events and replace them with completely fake files made of different code to the one I'm used to feeling."
Y/N:"I guess that you suspect that I've seen something out of the ordinary and as a matter of fact I have. Earlier today in science I saw a woman staring at me with jet black hair but she had red eyes. Since then she's been following me and
I can't help but feel uneasy. I think it has something to do with your theory."
Monika:"Y/N I knew you would understand thank you. I love you."
Y/N:"let's talk about this tomorrow. I love you too."

Author Chan is back y'all!!! Sorry it took so long. I've been very busy and going through personal problems but I'm back and chapters should be coming out soon.

All the lit club girls: "Yaaay!!!! Ameera is back!!!"
Me:"thanks guys!"