Missing

A/N
Ok so this is me Author chan. I just wanted to give a heads up I'm changing the sister's name to Midnight to make it easier for the imaginations of those of you who don't have younger sisters if you do have a younger sister then feel free to imagine her name instead. oh and before I forget THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IT MEANS ALOT SO THANKS!!!!!!!
*ahem* on with the story...

Y/N POV
Me an Monika make our way towards Midnight and Yuri.
"So sis... I guess you and Natsuki are not an option anymore." I say with a pained expression not to laugh.
Monika notices and nudges my arm to shut up.
"No we aren't! I feel so embarrassed and beyond ashamed!" Said Midnight with a blush of embarrassment on her slightly angry face.
"Aww Midnight don't feel that way it was just one of those things where the initial idea doesn't work that's all." Monika said in a reassuring manner.
Midnight seemed to calm down slightly before Yuri looked at her and spoke.
"Hey Midnight how about we go out sometime... n-not t-that I'm forcing you o-or anything but.."
Midnight quickly cuts her off.
"No Yuri I'd like that! I-I mean not in a weird way or anything but yeah.. we should hang out at some point." I take a glance at Monika who is beaming and winks at me before we leave the two alone.

Narrator's POV
Midnight and Yuri laugh and joke with each other for a while until Yuri's manager yells at her to get back to work.
"OI! YURI GET BACK TO WORK!!!"
"Sorry sir!" She replies
"Hey Midnight! Before I go here is my number so we can arrange a day to meet again."
Midnight smiles and happily takes the small bit of paper from Yuri before she waves bye and heads back to work.

Meanwhile Y/N POV
Me and Monika head home and decide to meet Midnight back there. We walk passed school before hearing a strange noise. A scream.
"YAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"
"Eh? What was that?" I turn towards Monika as she looks at me with a worried expression.
"That doesn't sound good. We need to check it out." She then grabs my hand as we run towards the school to help the stranger.  We make our way to the main school enterance and run through the hallways when we here another blood curdling scream.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Quickly we race down the hall and into the classroom we suspected the scream was coming from.
It was dark. Me and Monika released our hands to look around. 
"Hello?" I called out. No answer. I turned around to see two pairs of red eyes staring into my e/c (eye colour) ones. They snapped their fingers and I felt myself slipping away. The last thing I remember was Monika screaming my name.

Monika POV
"Y/N!!" I yelled watching a red eyed stranger knock Y/N out cold with a snap of their fingers.
"Who are you? And what are you planning to do with my Y/N!?"
"I'll deal with you later Monika Salvato"  (I used salvato as Monika's surname because Dan Salvato is her creator so he's kinda her father right?)
(Back to story) I wondered how they knew my name. Well rather, how she knew my name due to her feminine voice. Within a split second, the crimson eyed woman had gone... along with Y/N...

Midnight's POV
It had been an hour since I got back from the cafe and Monika and Y/N hadn't come back yet. Strange. I was supposed to meet them back at the house. I began to pull out my phone and text Y/N but as I did so the door slammed open. I was relived to see Monika but not in the state she was in.
Her face was worried and she looked like she was confused and on the verge of tears. My concern only grew as I noticed that my sister was not with her.
"Monika what happened!?" I asked with a shocked expression plastered on my face. It took Monika a couple minutes to calm down before she could speak proper english to me. She then explained how Y/N and her had heard a scream coming from school and went to check it out. Then suddenly a red eyed female appeared and kidnapped Y/N. she apparently knew Monika's full name. 

To be continued...