Done and gone

Y/N POV
I felt dizzy and dazed. Where am I? I couldn't think straight (maybe cuz you're not straight 😂 sorry) every part of my body hurt. I could barely move. With the remainder of my strength I turned my head to look around. I was tied to a chair.
"Good...you're finally awake.." a seductive female voice spoke.
"Who are you? Why am I here? What do you want with me!?" I asked receiving no answers but just a finger on my lips "sssssshhhh.. you'll wake her up." "Who?" I turn my head to see Sayori curled up in the corner of the room.
"Sayori!" I call out. She remains in her current form but opens her eyes slightly.
"Y/N what are you here? You can't be here." She replies wearily.
"I don't know why to be honest."
"You're here because I have some unfinished business with Monika..." the female spoke.
"What have I got to do with it!? And I won't let you lay a finger on my friend let alone Monika!" I yell.
"Who said I only have one of your friends captive." She moves out of my vision to reveal Yuri and natsuki in a separate cell to mine and sayori's fast asleep.
"Let them go!" I scream
"Why should I?" Suddenly she grabs a knife and cuts the rope off me and chains me instead. She then drags me away from the others.
I struggle to yank her grip off me as I'm thrown into another room and chained to a small post in the ground. She then bent down to me and whispered in my ear.
"I've taken you because Monika took my place in the game. It was me who was supposed to star in this game not her!!! I figured I would take away the people she cared about most to teach her a lesson unfortunately she cares for you so I must hurt you to hurt her."
I glare at her unable to speak due to how heavy my body was slowly becoming...
eventually my eye lids dropped over my eyes and I blacked out.
"The poison worked..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monika POV

I wiped away my tears as Midnight told me that it was ok and reassured me that we'll find Y/N again. I nodded and got up determined to find my beloved again. I placed my coat around my torso and opened the door.
"I'm going to find her and kill that bastard!" I yelled.
"I'm coming too! No one takes away my sis! and I'm going to make sure you don't get hurt."
"Thanks Midnight..." I reply as we dash out the door and towards the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip
Still Monika POV
We reach the school I hear noises from the basement of the school I rush in that direction Midnight following closely behind. I see Sayori screaming at a tall woman,who I recognise as Rena,whipping someone in front of her.Yuri and natsuki.
"PLEASE STOP!" I hear natsuki yell a Yuri sobs
and sayori wails. I come closer as I see who the victim is... it's Y/N.
I run and kick the woman in the back of the head as she falls to the ground Midnight runs and restrains her as I beat her silly. Her face bleeds as she manages to kick Midnight sending her flying into a wall whilst typing something in the code before disappearing.
"MIDNIGHT!!!" I hear Yuri scream as I immediately run towards her. I lift Midnight's head towards me to check if she's alright. There's a huge gash of blood pouring down the side of her head. I gasp before she speaks.
"Y/N will be alright Monika. And so will I. I'm going back to my reality now.." she smiles as her body disinter grates in front of my eyes. A tear falls down my face before I turn around to see Y/N lying on the floor multiple slashed on her once smooth back. "Y/N!?" I shout pulling her into my embrace.
Her body is cold...deathly cold.
"Y/N can you hear me!?"
No answer
"Y-Y/N c-can y-you h-hear me!?" I repeat beginning to choke on my sobs.
" I hear you loud and clear..." her weak voice rings in my ears.
"Y/N..." I cry.
"Monika I need you to listen. I don't have much time left. That woman has already poisoned me to the point it's in my bloodstream and you won't be able to stop it quick enough. I want you to know that you'll see me again in another reality. To know that I'll be there waiting for you. I love you...and I'll always be able to hear you even in my dreams..."
As quick as she joined the game her life logs off and she fades away in my arms. I sob uncontrollably as the only one I lived for is dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
"Can you hear me miss L/N?"
I open my eyes to see what seems to be a doctor looming over my head along with my parents and sisters. "You're awake!" Midnight exclaims.
"What happened?" I ask
"You and your sister both fainted in your bedroom so we called the ambulance and here we are." My mother replies.
Monika...I need to see her again...
but how?

End of book one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's write kiddos I'm gonna be making a second book! So be prepared!!! I'll announce the name when the first chapter is complete. Also me and my sister Ari_rose2909 will be making a Legend of Zelda fanfic called The link club! So that's coming soon too merry Christmas and a happy new Year!
~Author Chan