Chapter 2

My eyes widened and nervously darted around the room to see if any of the girls heard what he just said to me. Their fingers ran up the other men's chests and tugged on the ends of their hair as if they didn't hear a word.

Did... did he really say it? Maybe, I was just hearing things. Hopefully.

I took a deep breath and glanced back up at him, my cheeks tingling. A shameless smirk laid across his plump lips. They parted for a moment, allowing a deep chuckle through them.

Nope. I definitely heard correctly.

Swallowing hard, I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers. "I... uh..." My gaze fell back onto the ground, unable to hold his intense stare.

Why would he say that?

Why are you turned on by it?A deep voice whispered in the back of my mind, startling me. My eyes shot back up to his. His brow cocked as he waited for my response.

Did he just say something inside of my mind? I shook my head.

No. He couldn't. What kind of thought was that? Gosh, I'm really going crazy. Yet, I couldn't seem to peel my eyes off of him.

My gaze travelled down the sharp features of his face. I wanted to feel his nose running up the side of my neck, his teeth dipping into my flesh, his hands holding me down and refusing to let me go.

I pushed my knees together, trying to ease the slight throbbing between them.

His fingers brushed against my hip as he stepped closer to me. Black specs reappeared in his eyes, making my heart race even more. His warm breath fanned my neck. "Tell me you want me, Dani, and I'll enact all those fantasies rushing through that dirty little mind of yours. Every last one of them," he murmured.

My tongue ran over my bottom lip, trying to moisten it. "...erm..."

Think, Dani. Think.

The tips of his fingers snuck under the hem of my shirt, grazing against my flesh. I let out a shaky breath, my cheeks flaming. "I...uh... gotta go."

I stepped away from him, reluctantly, stumbling backwards. Turning on my heel, I raced toward the hallway, glancing back at his dominating frame in the center of the living room.

When I reached my bedroom, I slammed the door closed and locked it. I pressed my back into it, taking deep and heavy breaths.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Oh my gosh. What just happened?

I could still feel the trace of his fingertips on my skin. It was as if they were tormenting me with their touch.

I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to rid myself of him. Yet, he was plaguing my thoughts, dirtying them with his words. All I wanted was for him to break down my door, throw me onto the bed, and torture me with his lips.

Get your goddamn self together. You've known him for five minutes. I reminded myself.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded. I didn't like him. I didn't want him.

Nope.

Noooo.

No way.

But, the traces of his fingers still burned my flesh, they danced down my hips and dipped between my legs, making me crave him even more.

I threw myself down on my bed, cocooning myself in the blankets and trying to push my dirty thoughts away.

If this was how I was feeling after five minutes of meeting him, how would I feel when I saw him every time I walked out of the apartment? How would I feel if Maria brought them over again? Taking a deep breath, I squeezed my eyes shut. There was only one thing I could do that wouldn't totally throw away all of the dignity I had left.

Let Project Hermit commence.

A/N

Short but we'll get into some *sexier* stuff next chapter.

Love you guys <3

I'm super excited for this book! I've already written one of the scenes to come!

Let me know what you think in the comments :D