Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"Refill"

Terrell had been extremely gentle in his lovemaking after she'd confessed her virginity. He'd been so careful that she became aggressive and spoke to him vulgarly to speed up the process. Having a potty mouth worked like a charm.

Evelyn finally knew why Karen was so sex-crazed. Feeling Terrell moving inside her for the first time had almost made her lose her mind. Nothing had ever felt so pleasurable and delicious. She didn't know what to do with her legs and hips, but he guided her until they were in sync. They exploded together then fell asleep in each other's arms. When she awoke the next morning all she could think about was a refill. Terrell was only too happy to oblige her.

Terrell was the true epitome of a perfect gentleman. He brought her breakfast in bed consisting of fruit and orange juice.

"I have a surprise for you," he said and walked over to the closet to grab something. "My room wasn't really junky last night. I just didn't want you to see this, yet." He came back over to the bed and extended a portrait towards her. She gasped. "I finished it while you were sleeping."

"Wow. It's me dancing on a pole." Her eyes became moist. "You drew this? It's beautiful. You are so talented." As she stared closer at the picture she realized he'd even captured the love shining in her eyes. "I love it," she said.

He let out a relieved breath. "Good." He gave her a kiss and sat down beside her on the bed. "Evelyn, I want you to know that Zena and I have never been intimate. She didn't even like me until I told her about you. You don't have to worry about her being rude to you anymore because her car is finally fixed."

"That's good because I was going to suggest Uber." They looked at each other and laughed.

Evelyn heard her cell phone vibrating from her purse, which Terrell had placed on the nightstand. She reached over, grabbed it and rummaged inside until she clutched the phone in her hand.

"It's Karen."

Terrell smiled, retrieved the breakfast dishes and left the room, giving her privacy to talk to her sister.

"Karen, you'll never believe what happened to me," she said in excitement only to halt her speech when she heard her sister's story.

When Terrell returned he found her fully dressed, sliding into her shoes.

"I was hoping we could spend the day in bed," he said with regret.

"I was, too. But unfortunately, my sister is stranded in Las Vegas and I have to wire her some money for the hotel's fee, because John gambled away all theirs. So he really wasn't joking about having a gambling problem."