Prologue

Her body moved, twisting and turning as the adrenaline pumping in her veins provided a new unparalleled sense of euphoria. The loud beat only fuelling the dancer's desire to sway. If anyone could see her now they'd for sure be mesmerised. The girl had been told how She practically demanded attention by just walking into the room. Maybe it was just the way dancers were in general.

With the grace of a deity, never clumsy, silent with a feline lithe even in  everyday movement. It was intimidating but that was just who she was. She was had been compared to sirens before by those who knew her, when she sang she pulled people towards her,making them feel what she wanted to and when she danced she left them entranced. Beautiful and alluring yet oh so dangerous. It would be a lie to say that she didn't love the feeling of being in control.

It was presumed that the red head would go on trying to be a celebrity artist. However, while she was indeed an artist, the celebrity life was not for her,that was for sure. And now that she was headed to god knows where it doesn't matter anyway. I mean who names their town Forks? What, did they run out of other kitchen utensils to name it after?

Forks was a small town in Washington, a place that wasn't even on most maps of the US, She was going there. A place where there was next to no sunshine and cloud cover all year round. Her life was officially over. With her mood suddenly gone sore after the morbid train of thought, She turned off her speakers. The flight was tomorrow and She still had some things left to pack, her beloved speaker being one of them.

She unplugged the it, removing it from its cord before turning around, heading back to her room from the attic- turned-studio. She carefully coiled the wire around the cylindrical device before gently placing it in her bag. Afew items later, the task was done. After a long and draining day she finally made her way to her bed, turning on the air conditioner, She would miss this. She would miss the heat and the chill that her air conditioner provided. She'd miss this life.

Her mom still wasn't home yet, it was her last day here and she was still cooped up in the hospital. The girl let out an aggravated breathe, if they let her mom relax abit more in Forks than maybe this would all be worth it. She was working herself to the bone. With the image of her mom at peace in mind, She drifted off to sleep.
Get ready Forks.