Opening up

Izzy woke up the next morning feeling exceptionally giddy, Jasper had open up to her. He'd told her a secret he'd never told anyone. That meant the had faith in her. She never knew something as simple would bring her so much joy, maybe because it actually wasn't that simple in the first place. He'd entrusted her with one of his biggest secrets. She'd come to hope that maybe he'd trust her with the other one aswell.

It got her thinking aswell. Maybe she should start opening up to him aswell. To finally let someone other than her mother in. Heaven knew she trusted him, maybe alittle too much. He could easily snap her like a twig but she reasoned with herself. If he had wanted to hurt her he could've done so a million times already. Instead he saved her twice, he protected her and had has shown fierce possessiveness over her. Plus he liked her, he'd said as much himself.

The very thought made Izzy want to jump around but she refrained from doing so. It was beneath her. Izzy still had some pride left to spare. She had appearances to keep. Speaking of appearances, she decided to to get dressed. Today she felt like channeling her biker vibes. It only made sense, she rode a bike to school every day. Why shouldn't she dress like it too for a change?

She went all black with her tank top and skinny jeans. A leather jacket with combat boots, she went as far as wearing gloves. She felt quite badass today and knew her attitude would be a reflection of that, conscious or unconsciously.

Her mom had left early today so she found no reason to hover. Maybe she'd take the long way to school, taking in the beauty Forks had to offer. She could still remember just three months ago she'd been dreading coming here. Now she loved Forks and it's people and the tranquility it offered. Maybe Jasper, the Cullens and her new friends had a hand in that but that's just the way things were.

As she drove to school taking her sweet time she couldn't ,once again, get over how beautiful Forks truly was in an old vintage kind of way. She'd never inhaled fresher air nor had she seen denser forests. It wasn't the most developed of places but that's what made of special. It's own unique charm.  Even the road looked old but was smooth when you drove through them. Something probably to do with the lack of cars in general.

It took a good half an hour to get to school as opposed to her usual five minutes

It took a good half an hour to get to school as opposed to her usual five minutes. She entered the gate and the school came into view. It was a normal school maybe on the smaller size but like everything else in Forks it looked old with its Victorian style architecture. Izzy didn't mind to her if went with the vibe. The red walls a rarity in California but a welcome sight in Forks.