The Body Swap Scroll

|Second Story! Yay :D
|i don't even care about this anymore let's just start the chapter XD.
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Chapter 1
Boruto "Bolt" Uzumaki was hanging out with Sarada, Mitsuki, Shikadai, Class Rep, and Chōchō, who was eating chips of course. They were talking about that shadow that appeared and went inside a man which happened 4 hours ago. "I'm kinda mad that we didn't get a chance to capture it" Boruto said, looking at everybody.
"Me too"
"Same here"
"Hey Boruto, what's that blue eye thing you kept telling your dad about?" Asked Shikadai. "I don't know. Every time it appears, I can see the shadow." Boruto sat on one of the stair case beams. "I still remember that it happened to denki...".
Naruto Uzumaki was doing some paper work when he noticed a scroll under is desk. "Huh?" Naruto didn't know what scroll it was. The only thing he knew is that it was red and it was blank. He grabbed the scroll and opened it.
"I'm about to take you down idiot!" Sarada was fighting with Boruto at the training grounds. "You think you can take me down?" Boruto took out his fist. Sarada did too. They started fighting. 15 minuets later, Boruto noticed a scroll. A blue, blank scroll. "What kind of scroll is that?" Boruto started running to the scroll to see what scroll it was. "Wait Boruto!" Sarada said while chasing Boruto. "What if that scrolls dangerous?" Sarada tried to warn Boruto. But Boruto opened it and it started glowing.
Naruto's scroll started to glow too. "What th—" Naruto started to faint. Boruto did too. Their souls started to switch and the next thing they knew.. they woke up in different places.
"Argh.. what happened?" Naruto started to look around. "Wasn't I just in the office?" Nartuo saw Sarada and the others. "Are you ok Boruto? I told you not to touch that scroll!" Naruto was confused. "Boruto?" He looked at his body and realized that he was in Boruto's body! "AHH! I'M IN BORUTO'S BODY?!" Naruto looked at Sarada surprisedly. "Boruto what are you talking about?". Mitsuki looked at Naruto, like he had 2 heads or something. "No way.." Mitsuki was surprised "That scroll made you and Boruto switch bodies?"
"I..I guess so!" Naruto couldn't believe that he was in Boruto's body "But what am I gonna do now? What if people don't believe that me and Boruto switched bodies? And I still have to do paper work!" Naruto started running.

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D