Inside Stupid Old Man's Body

|Hello darkness my old friend
|So I'm watching Boruto right now on this phone. I'm on episode eleven.
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Chapter 2
Boruto woke up in the office were his dad was. "Wait.. Weres Sarada and the others? And why Im I in the Hokage Office?" Then Boruto took a good look at his self. "I'M IN STUPID OLD MAN'S BODY?!". Shikamaru came in the room and saw Boruto dead-white. "Naruto!" Shikamaru ran to Boruto and grabbed his back. "Sh-Shikadai's dad.." Boruto had a deep voice now. "Naruto?" Shikamaru was worried "Oh god please don't tell me your drunk!" Shikamaru tried to carry Boruto, but then Boruto slapped Shikamaru on accident. "I'm in my dad's body!" Boruto fell. "What the heck Naruto!" Shikamaru saw Naruto entering the room. "Huh? Boruto? What are you doing here?" Shikamaru was surprised to see Naruto shaking Boruto (Your probably confused) "What are you doing Boruto! Why are you in my body!" "DAD I CAN EXPLAIN!" Boruto explained what happened to Naruto and Shikamaru was confused. 'Boruto doesn't talk like that.. did they switch bodies?' Shikamaru had an idea. He exited the hokage office and went to Lady Tsunade's. "I'm sorry Shikamaru. She's not home. She said she'll be back in 3 days." Shizune explained to Shikamaru. "-sigh- I guess Naruto and Boruto will have to be switched for 3 days." Shikamaru started to returned to the office. "I'm back!" Shikamaru was shocked to see Naruto (Boruto's Body) work on the desk. "Shikamaru?" Naruto Was on paper work #976,729,728,920,326.

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D