(DAY 1) Boruto? Is that you?

|If your reading this sentence then your a stalker
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
cHaPtEr 4
Saskue was curious what the scroll was while Sakura was listening what Boruto (Really Naruto) was explaining why he was here. "So you switched bodies with him?" Sakura looked at the scroll and was curious. Then she blushed, 'i can switch bodies with Saskue! KYAA!!' "Sakura? What's wrong?" Sakura bushed her bangs a little "Oh it's nothing..". "So that old guy did a Jutsu on us?" Naruto (Actually Boruto) was holding on to a pole. Then one of Mitsuki's snakes came out. "What?! It was a jutsu?!" The snake told him it was called the Body switch technique "So the scroll dose nothing?" Naruto (Actually Boruto) was a little shocked at what Mitsuki('s snake) said. Naruto (Actually Boruto) looked around, "Hey what time is it?" Sarada looked at the shinobi in the hokage's body "it's 7:06. Why?" "Dang it! I'm supposed to be home already!" Naruto (Actually Boruto) left. When he got home, Hinata was surprised to see him. "Naruto? What are you doing here so early?" "Long story short mom..." Hinata looked at Naruto (Actually Boruto) like he had 2 heads, or something like that... "B..Boruto? Is that really you?!" She said, just then Himawari came down from her room, surprised that her "dad" is home early. "Dad!" She rushed to Naruto (Actually Boruto) and hugged him. "Himawari... I'm not dad!" Naruto (Actually Boruto) said, looking at her, then Hinata. "Did you guys-" "Yea.. we switched bodies... it's some kind of jutsu called Body switch technique" Himawari started to run upstairs to get something. "I think I know that jutsu... but I don't know how to do it...". Just then she heard screaming... which was Himawari. "HIMAWARI!!" She stopped, then... fainted....
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
IT HAPPENED!! :D!!