I'm Still Hokage-ttebeyo!

Y̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦh̥ͦ.. I̥ͦ d̥ͦu̥ͦn̥ͦn̥ͦo̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ w̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ.. \_(・▼・;)_/ Hey on the bright side.. I'M BACK! XD
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Chapter 3
Boruto (Really Naruto) was spinning on the chair, eating ramen. Naruto (Actually Boruto) was trying to catch up with Sarada and the others. "Sarada!" Naruto (Actually Boruto) said in his deep-adult-like voice. "Hm?" Sarada turned around. "Boruto's dad? What are you doing here?" "Long story short.. I can explain.." Naruto (Actually Boruto) was trying to catch his breath and was also grabbing on a pole. "Remember when we were fighting?" "Yea" "I guess that scroll made me and my dad switch bodies". 'I knew it!' Mitsuki disappeared somewhere. Mitsuki went back to the training grounds to see the scroll. "Hm.." Mitsuki's snakes come out and said something to him. "Of course I won't touch it. If I did I'll probably switch bodies with someone else." Mitsuki took a good look at the scroll and then saw a man in blue. He hid in the bushes and heard him say, "I did it boss." Mitsuki saw an old man in black, walking with a metal cane. "Good job. We will see how that blond boy will react when he sees that he's in Lord Seventh's body." 'What?! Is the ghost in him?' Mitsuki went closer until the man turned around. Mitsuki disappeared. The man in blue name was Kaito. The old man name was Habito. Mitsuki returned and told Naruto (Actually Boruto) and Sarada that Habito told Kaito to make a scroll to make them switch bodies with the hokage. Boruto (Really Naruto) was sitting on the chair and looked on the bright side. "At least my arm is healed..". Sakura and Saskue entered the room and was shocked to see Boruto. "Boruto? What are you doing here? And weres Naruto?". Boruto (Really Naruto) looked up at Sakura. "I can explain.." Boruto (Really Naruto) explained everything to Sakura and Saskue. Saskue noticed the scroll and almost grabbed it but then Boruto (Really Naruto) warned Saskue to not touch it.

T o B e C o n t i n u e d