chapter eight

If you ask me, I think this could possibly be the best summer yet. It's as if a summer ago I had sworn to myself that boys are bad for your health and all they do is bring hell to your life. It takes one guy to change all that. It took Peter Kavinsky to change all of that. I highly reccommed to find someone that makes you feel every great thing in yourself and around you. I was just putting on my finishing touches on my makeup right before I get zipped up and ready off to my mom's big awarding.

"You look beautiful sweetheart" Mom kissed my cheeks

My brothers were out there socializing with my boyfriend and all of a sudden it feels like it were prom, but in this case much more important than prom and isn't about me.

"Gorgeous" Peter kissed

All of my siblings were there, mom has made us practice how we're going to pose for pictures. I'd be in front of my two brothers while Peter was at the left of Siva as he was next to Stiles who remains to be the oldest of us all and the very most understanding, chill brother but also will retaliate when needed.

"Alright" Stiles, grossed out walked in between the two of us and hugged me tightly, yes he's a softie too.

I wore a pink silky dress that rose a few inches above my ankles, it was tight around my waist and free the bottom down. Who knew it would take my moms surgical award to reunite my family and I? I mean it's only been a month and here we are back to the flesh, it feels good even though I know it's only for a few more weeks before we're all parting ways once more but this is our life and it's what makes our life the way it is. Interesting.

We all had a table with our very own names on it, first and last. It was like a wedding though the applause is for one person per award of course, but in this one it's just one. Mom. I'm proud of how far she's come, it's been tough for her and I really can't blame her or anybody else.

"What are you applying at?"

Midway to cutting into my steak "Siva, your grammar sucks complete ass" I paused "But I'd be very happy to let you all know I've applied to all universities, ivy leagues and a few abroad. Gotta go big, this is a Stilinksi kid here- precious cargo" Proudly pointed at myself, my siblings giving me nods, though mom isn't so ready to let me go for college yet but luckily she's got a year for that and I'm afraid of it too.

"That's my girl" Peter pulled me close for a side hug and a kiss on the forehead, this whole trip to Boston has been amazing for the both of us. He loves my family and the way he is with my little siblings makes everything so much more better. He's too perfect

"Ah! Mine- ours" Stiles dragged the knife in the air back and forth, ease up brother will you please? He pretends to be mean and scary because it isn't easy for him to trust guys after the last one hurt me in all the ways you could ever think of

"Stiles, be good. He doesn't bite well maybe sometimes when we ki- you get my point. Ease up, he won't harm me" I protested, protecting the one man who I can say I have fallen for already, too hard, too soon but I can't help myself and neither can he

"Stiles" I looked over with a brow up until he finally gave in and shook hands and there we have it my protectors of my heart. I love them both

"Thank you" I whispered carrying on to the rest of dinner

My life has been a series of downfall and very few uprisings- or so I thought. I just have been too busy focusing on the bads to even realize there is more to life than sad shit, if you be optimistic and have some type of hope then all greatness will come after you. I've never felt any more happier than I do now and it's been a whole lot of terrible days.

I looked on over at my three brothers, my two sisters, my mother and this dashing 6 foot tall dude sitting right next to me with the name Peter Kavinsky who just so happens to be my boyfriend. This is something I never knew I wanted. This is everything to me.

We all sat around on the couch, because after that Boston trip we immediately fled back home to our new house mom has been brewing up for the last five months. It's made fit just for us, 7 bedrooms with three guest bedrooms. It's a lot but I've got three brothers, two sisters, a mom and adorable dogs.

"Sis, what's the surprise you got for us?" Stiles looked over at Shaiyanne who sat up properly, fidgeting s few times before finally settling

She stared at us creepily with a smile so big I feel like I'll be having nightmares of this. She lifted up her right hand "Uhm, nice nail though nail choice kind of ugly" Kia and I agreed to that as our brothers laughed along with Peter because according to Stiles he's one of them now.

She glanced and lifted up her left hand that had shown something big and sparkly, something that one day every girl wishes to have.

"Woah What the actual fuck" Siva pointed on that ring on her finger

"You're like 19, don't you have three more years of college to go Shai?" I looked at all of my siblings who was as confused as I  was

For starters no one has met the guy let alone know about him. For all we know he could be some obsessive stalker who smells her clothes, he could be creepy and rude- this is all a surprise to us.

"Mom would freak if she saw that thing on you, stop playing and take it off" Stiles pointed, he was 21- Siva and them, they're twins who look nothing alike, Stiles has key features that come from dad while Siva has moms.

"What? I-I'm not joking, it may come to you guys as a shock but Quincy and I are in love, we've been dating since freshman year. Plus it's only necessary if....." Her if trailed off into nothing and this is a recipe for disaster

I held onto Peter's hand as best I could to keep me from having a heart attack from my sister who's supposed to be a good role model. But I don't think she won't be much after what'll come out of her mouth

"I'm with-child"

"Hey kids"  Mom and Shai said that at the same time, mom's eyes had grew and I had fell into the lap of my boyfriend who does not deserve to be caught up in this family affair- ugh the irony

At this time Shai's hands were out in the open as the sun glistened right through her beautiful ring. Mom had fainted, her last words were "Oh shit me not"

Peter had gotten my mom water and a cold towel while Siva calms down the nerves of our eldest who is about to lose himself with the current news. Believe me, I am about to do the same.

"Baby you should go handle them, I'll stay here with Khal and Kia" He pulled me aside, my siblings are young- too young to have to be in such a position. Thank God Peter is such a great boyfriend, friend, brother- everything in between

"Thank you baby" He had kissed me on the forehead, never the lips in front of our families we had thought it would be weird and awkward

"I love you" he whispered as did I.