1- Shot

A/N: I write this like a year ago when Homecoming came out so it's kinda bad... But it's decent. Anyway, enjoy!

Peter had a long day.  He woke up at 6:30 to get ready for school, even though he stayed up most of the previous night stopping bank robberies and stuff.  Then he got to school only to have to deal with Flash.  It didn't help that Peter was so tired he fell asleep in the middle of one of his classes and almost earned himself a detention. 
     He made it through the rest of the day alright, but then that night, when he was hoping to get some homework and sleep done, Ned called (being Pete's guy in the chair) and told him there was a robbery at a jewelry shop about two blocks away.  Spidey dealt with that pretty quickly and was starting to head home.
     Almost back to my room, Spider-Man thought.  Hopefully I can actually get some sleep tonight.  If I fall asleep in class again, I'm doomed.
     Well Pete was soon to find out sleep was the least of his worries.  He was almost home, when he heard a sound like glass was being broken.  Seconds after that, Spidey heard an alarm go off.  He cursed mildly then sighed.  "Great.  Just what I need.  Another robbery," he said as he swung over to where he heard the alarm going off.  He climbed above the door to the shop.  Spider-Man listened closely as he heard about four different people talking. 
     "Shh!" One voice said.  "Do you want anyone to hear us?"
Another voice said in an annoyed tone, "What does it matter if anyone hears us?  We already set off the alarm thanks to you doofuses." Spider-Man crawled into the shop and on the ceiling.  Then he did a flip and landed on the ground, facing the robbers.  "Hey be nice to each other," Spidey said.  "It's rude to call your buddies names."  Okay so maybe it wasn't one of his best comebacks, but in his defense he was super tired. 
     The robbers had shocked looks on their faces before one of the guys shook of the shock.  "It's that bug guy from the internet," he said.  Spider-Man frowned.  Bug guy? Really?  Anyway, Peter was too tired to say anything, which was unlike him, but started throwing punches and shooting his webs at the guys.  He webbed up three of the guys for the police, and was wondering where the fourth guy went, when Spidey got shot. 
     Normally he would have been able to dodge a bullet, but his tiredness apparently slowed down his senses.  Before he realized what was happening, Spider-Man felt the bullet hit him and lodge in his side.  He tried to keep standing, but he immediately crumpled to the ground.  The robber who shot him walked over to where Peter could see him.  His gun hand was shaking and he looked nervous, but quickly fled the scene, leaving Peter there to die. 
     Spidey knew he had to get out of here, and fast.  But with the bullet in his side and the pain being so intense he nearly blacked out, he could barely move.  After a minute, Spider-Man tried his best to stand up.  He used all his self will to not pass out, and limped out of the shop, blood dripping from his wound.  The pain was so intense he wasn't sure he would make it through the night.  Sure, he had fast healing and better senses than a normal person, but how was he supposed to get the bullet out of his side?  He couldn't exactly just go to the hospital and risk having everyone finding out who he really was. 
     Peter was so worried and busy thinking of what the heck he was going to do, that he forgot he was wearing the special suit Mr. Stark had made for him.  Which meant he had Karen.  Boy, he felt so stupid for not thinking of Karen earlier.  "H-hey Karen?" Peter said in a pain filled voice.  "Yes Sir?" The AI asked back.  "Would you like me to alert Mr. Stark of your current condition?"
     Spidey really didn't want Stark to know about this.  He hated feeling weak in front of him.. In front of Iron Man.. He wanted to let Mr. Stark know he could handle being a superhero, and that included injuries.. But Pete had to get that bullet out of him.. And Tony Stark was the only person he could think of to do it.   P-please do," Spider-Man said, trying real hard not to pass out. 
     A moment of silence.  "Alright Sir.  Mr. Stark has been alerted, and is on his way," Karen said in her robotic voice.  "G-great.. -t-thanks K-Karen," Spider-Man said.  Spidey stood up and somehow managed to walk over to some grass outside of the shop the robbery took place.  Peter looked up into the sky and saw something coming towards him.  Could it be Mr. Stark? He couldn't tell.  Pete's vision was getting blurry, and before he knew it, he passed out cold.

     When he came to, Peter awoke in a room he didn't recognize.  His side where he got hurt still ached, but the pain was less and a lot more bearable.  He silently thanked his quick healing. 
     Peter looked around the room.  The first thing he noticed was that it looked like someone's guest room.  Someone who had a lot of money.  Then Peter looked down at himself.  He wasn't wearing his suit or his mask, which freaked him out.  Hopefully it was Ironman who came to his rescue, or someone else knew his true identity.  Pete tried to get out of bed, but winced.  His side pounded.  Just then, someone opened the door and came into the room. 
     "You should be more careful, kid.  That bullet wound almost had you."
Peter knew that voice all too well.  "M-Mr. Stark?" he asked quietly.  Tony nodded and grimaced.  "I think it would be best if you skipped school today completely and got some rest.  You're not healed all the way yet.  You're lucky I got to you in time or.."
Tony sighed.  Peter's heart pounded nervously.  "Today? You mean I was out all night? But what will Aunt May think? She doesn't know I'm Spider-Man! And I can't miss school!!"
     Stark chuckled.  "Don't worry kid.  I got everything under control.  I told your hot Aunt that you had this over night thing with the internship and I told the same thing to the school."
"But-" Peter started.
"No buts.  You need rest and I'm not letting you leave till you're at 100% again."
Peter sighed.  "Alright.. Fine."
Tony sighed with relief that Peter agreed and left the room, giving Peter peace and quiet once more.  He felt bad for the kid and had this urge to almost.. Be fatherly towards him.  Well.. More than a father than Howard Stark had ever been to him. 

     Peter stared up at the ceiling for a minute, but quickly fell asleep again.  Mr. Stark was right.  He wants fully healed yet, and needed to catch up on his sleep.  He needed his rest so Spider-Man could live to fight another day