A God's Hammer (Part 2)

A/N: To everyone who reviewed: THANK YOU!! Haha, you were all acting like Thor actually did kill Peter. Come on guys, I'm not THAT evil. Or am I? WAHAHHAHAHA. Also, I'm super sorry that I haven't updated for like two months. I'm just not super into this fic rn... But I'll keep updating so long as it keeps you guys happy ^^ Anyway, enjoy.

Peter woke up to seeing blinding white all around him.  He blinked, confused.  Where was he? And why did his head feel like an elephant ran over it? He tried to sit up, but instantly regretted it, as his head started to spin. He squeezed his eyes shut again.

"Peter! Peter? Are you okay? How does your head feel?"

"I...I apologize young one...I did not realize what Mjolnir would do to you..."

"Thor, maybe you should get out. You'll just end up harming him even more."

"Hey Tony, that's not fair! It was an accident and you know-"

"Shut it Cap."

Peter was vaguely aware of several voices speaking to him and arguing. As he blearily opened his eyes again, the figures of Tony, Thor, Natasha, Clint, and Steve came into view. He quickly looked around. He was in what appeared to be the HQ's medbay.  And he was lying in a bed here, everyone else gathered around him.  Tony was sitting in a chair by his bed, and Natasha and Clint were standing over by a large window, speaking quietly to each other. Steve was glaring at Tony, and Thor was standing by the exit, looking very uncomfortable and uneasy.

"Wha...What happened?" Peter said, though he hated how slurred his voice sounded.

Tony immediately stood up and looked over him. "Kid! Good, you seem to be at least somewhat coherent." Peter was still pretty out of it, but it looked and sounded like Tony was worried. "What do you last remember?"

Peter slowly sat up a little more, ignoring the pounding in his head and his slightly blurred vision.  "Ugh...I don't know... I went to the HQ and then...Thor? And then..." he sighed. "I don't really remember much."

An angry expression replaced the worried look in Tony's face. For a second, Peter thought he was going to yell at him, but then Tony turned at Thor, glaring at him.  "I thought I told you to leave." he told the Asgardian in a cold toned voice, momentarily ignoring Peter's question.

"But I-" Thor started.

"Go."

Thor hung his head and sullenly walked out of the door, going who knows where.

The rest of the team looked at Tony, this time angry expressions on their faces.

"Tony! That was completely uncalled for!"

Tony ignored Steve and turned back to Peter. "Thor made the mistake of 'accidentally' hitting you in the head with his magic hammer. Luckily, we got you to the medbay soon enough, but if it wasn't for your accelerated healing, you probably would have died or at least been even more gravely injured."

Peter stared at Tony, his eyes wide. So that was why his head hurt so badly. But...

"You're still badly hurt though. Head injuries are always dangerous. You had a bad concussion, but it's more of a mild one now. With plenty of bed rest, it should go away in no time. And you also sustained a cut that required stitches on your forehead, but it shouldn't leave a scar, so I wouldn't worry about that," Tony continued, then was silent.

Over by the window, Clint cleared his throat before speaking. "What Tony 'forgot' to tell you, was that Thor feels really bad about what happened. He's practically been apologizing to you non stop while you were unconscious. He meant to apologize again when you were awake but-" the archer shot a look at Tony. "-SOMEONE won't let him."

"And why should I?" Tony argued back. "He'll just find another way to accidentally hurt Peter. We can't risk that happening again."

Suddenly, everyone was talking at once, most of them arguing with Tony. But then, Peter knew that he had to intervene. "Stop," he croaked out. He was too quiet though, so nobody heard him. "Stop!" he said, this time loud enough. Everyone hushed looked at him.
"I want to talk to Thor for a minute...If I can, Mr. Stark," Peter said to Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Kid, think about this-"

"Yes, I'm sure," Peter replied before Tony could finish his sentence.

The billionaire sighed exasperatedly, but then gave a single nod, though he didn't look happy. "Fine," he said. "I'll call him back in." He looked at the rest of the team. "Everyone else, out."

Once everyone but Peter was gone, Thor came in the medical bay, looking more guilty than Peter had ever seen someone look before. "Hey Thor..." he said, not really sure what else to say.

Thor shuffled his feet and looked at the floor thoughtfully. He was silent for what seemed like years, but then looked at Peter. "I-I am deeply sorry young one. I never meant for Mjolnir to hurt you. I should have paid more attention to my surroundings, but I didn't, and because of that, you are injured... I truly am sorry..."

Peter didn't say anything for a moment, and Thor looked like he was terrified that Peter might not accept his apology. But then Peter smiled

"It's fine Thor. I'm okay...Relatively speaking, anyway. I mean, I'm alive, right?"

"But I...But I caused you harm...How could you forgive me so easily?" Thor asked, confused.

"It was an accident. I'll be fine. Honestly Thor, I'm not mad."

The two shared a small smile, and they both knew everything would be fine.