5- Glue Can Kill Too (Part 1)

Peter Parker was in his fifth period class when it happened.  5th period was Spanish, and Peter was bored, so he was doodling on a piece of notebook paper.  He was wondering how much longer he had left in this class until next period, when he heard several people scream from a few classrooms down.  Everyone in Peter's class jumped up in alarm. 

     Peter looked outside of his classroom.  He saw students running through the halls.  They looked like they were in panic.  Everyone in Peter's class were talking to each other, wondering what was going on.  The teacher was trying to get everyone to sit down, but eventually gave up and sat back down in their chair.  Peter opened the classroom door and then understood why everyone was running around in a panic. 

     A sketchy looking man was wandering the halls of the school.  He was wearing a brown trench coat and was wearing some sort of contraption of his back, like a backpack.  He was carrying two medium size guns and was wearing a mask.  Peter stepped out of the classroom, wondering why this guy was here. 
Peter watched as the man walked up to the office and to the intercom.

     "I've heard from a friend that Spider-Man goes to this school," the man said over the intercom, so the whole school could hear him.  "I want Spider-Man to turn himself over.  I want the whole school to go into the cafeteria.  If you don't cooperate I start shooting students."

     The man started walking to the cafeteria.  Peter was trying to decide what to do.  He could hand himself over, but then what kind of hero would he be? While everyone else was nervously going to the cafeteria, unsure what else to do, Peter suited up.  He climbed on the ceiling of the school and crawled to the cafeteria.  He went in, but made sure no one saw him.  Spidey went to the back, so if he had to fight the man, no one else would be in the way and get hurt. 

     The man was in the center of the cafeteria.  Gathered by the doors, the whole school was very scared.  They didn't know if Spider-Man would be here to save them.  They didn't know if they would make it out of here alive. 

     "Come out, come out wherever you are little spider," the man said in a voice that gave Spidey the chills. 
"I know you're here somewhere.  I'll give you 30 seconds or I will start shooting some students. Your choice Spider-Man."

     The man was facing the large crowd of students.  Spidey jumped off the ceiling and onto the floor behind the man.  "Looking for me?" Spider-Man said.

     The man laughed.  "Oh good.  I was starting to think you were just going to let your fellow students die."  On the word die, the man shot this glue stuff out of his guns at Spider-Man.  Spider-Man's Spidey sense tingled.  Spidey jumped out of the way.  "So are you like called the glue man or something?" Peter asked and he dodged again.
"I gotta hand it to you though, you're very creative.  I've never seen a villain who shoots glue before."
The glue guy growled (haha it rhymes).

     "Everyone! Run, get out of here!" Spider-Man shouted.  Everyone started to run away.  Spidey knew he had to distract the man from the fleeing crowd before he hurt anyone.  He shot some webs at Glue Guy's eyes.  The guy yelled out, but then ripped the webs off of his eyes.  He glared murderously at Spider-Man. 

     Spidey managed to shoot webs at one of the gun, so the guy couldn't shoot out of it anymore.  But Spider-Man was too late trying to block the second gun.  Glue Guy shot his glue gun at Spider-Man. Before he knew t both of his hands and feet were stuck to the wall with the glue.  Spidey tried to get outta the glue stuff, but it was too strong. 

     The man walked over slowly to Spidey, a successful smile on his face.  "It's been a nice fight, Spider-Man.  But I think we can both agree that I've one this one.  I'm not going to kill you.  I'll let you go on a mere warning.  Stop this superhero business of yours.  If you decide to ignore my warning and continue fighting crime, I will find you, and I will kill you."

      The man punched Spidey in the face, and Spidey blacked out.

  The man walked away.