Chapter 7 Heartbreak

Sofia's POV

"Sofia wake up! You will be late for school!" Sebastian screamed

"Ok I am up! I am up!" I screamed back

I woke up and realized that it was Monday again. The past three weeks have been a blur they went by so quick especially with hockey and media. Now we are about 5 days away from Halloween and  my group and I are being football players we all have our jerseys with our last names and numbers. I am so excited this weekend is Aliyah's Halloween bash! It is the best party of the year, that girl knows how to throw a party!

I went to my bathroom washed my face, and got ready for a shower.  Five minutes later I came out wrapped my body in nice warm towel, brushed my teeth, dried and brushed my hair then braided it into two Dutch braids. After I moved on to my make up, which consist of concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner and my nude lipgloss. Then I went to go get dressed  I put on black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, my purple lettermen jacket, and a pair of black adidas superstars. Next I went and made a protein shake put it in my to go cup, grabbed my keys, and headed to school. Sebastian already left cause he was a roch tv anchor for the week. As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me and all of sudden they were clapping and cheering my name! I don't remember doing anything to get this attention. Then it went dark and someone said "guess who?"

"Max I know it's you I can tell by your big hands!"

"Ouch! That was hurtful!" Max said well putting his hands on his chest looking hurt

"I didn't-"

"I was just joking calm down you're way to serious!" he said well laughing

"Okay then I got to get to class."  I awkwardly said

"I will walk you there since I am in the same class!" He reminded

"Oh ya I completely forgot!" I said

We walked to class talking about Aliyah's  party and we were their in less then 3 minutes. I took my seat and then Mr.Marks my favourite teacher came in and started his English  lesson in this class all my friends are it cause all of us have AP English, although all of my courses are AP.

"Good Morning class today we have a new student, well actually he isn't as new anymore but is now in the right class which is new to him. Drum roll please,
without further a due, please welcome Liam Brooks! You can take the empty seat next to..."

Please not me
Please not me
Please not me

"Sofia"  Mr. Marks announced

No! I just knew it and now he is smirking! Out of The corner of my eye I see max who sits on the other side of me and well he looked kind of jealous? I hope that's what it was at least . I have liked him since seventh grade.I know what your going to say either women up and ask him out or move on. But I can't do either because one there are only two things that make me nervous! The first thing is hockey and well the second thing is Max. Plus I don't want to ruin our friendship!

"Sofia! Earth to Sofia!" I herd someone

"Ya I am here what?" I replied to the unknown voice then I look up to my group of friends standing in front of my desk!

"We are doing Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet as our spring play/ midterm exam! Mr.Marks is going to give us our roles!" Liam smirked

"Sofia as Juliet
Liam as Romeo
Rebecca as the nurse
Jeremy as Tybalt
Jacob as Mercutio
Charlie as Friar Laurence
Lela as Lady Montague
Aliyah as Lady Capulet
Sebastian as   Montague
Seth as Capulet
Luke as Benvolio
Ava as  Page
Dante as  Balthasar Jonathan,
Max as Paris
Emma as Rosaline
Brayden as Prince Escalus
Isaiah as Peter
Lily as The Apothecary
Dylan as Abram 
Peyton as Sampson
Avery as Gregory
John as  Friar John
Wyatt as Narrator 1
Ryan as Narrator 2
Ella as Narrator 3
Grace as Narrator 4
and he said almost out of breath
Eli, Adrianna, Julian, Cameron, Brooklyn, are all backstage talk amongst yourselves to what roles you want."