Chapter 10 Aliyah's Halloween Bash

Liam
As much as I hate to admit it I am really starting to like Sofia. She makes me smile and happy. I haven't felt this way since, since Krista my ex and after she cheated on me with my best friend Dillion. When that I happened I knew that love and happiness was to good to be true. That's when I swore off girls. Sofia is great but I can't risk getting my heart stomped on again once was enough for me, anyways it's not like she actually likes me or looks at me that way. The party is in 40 minutes and I just got a text from Sofia asking if she could hitch a ride with me because Seb isn't coming home but going straight to Aliyah's and we both know why. We all think that Seb and Becca look cute together they were just too oblivious to notice. I went to my car and honked my horn and Sofia came running looking as cute as ever she jumped in the car " I am so sorry for being  and thank for taking me" she said  " No problem I mean your not an inconvenience I didn't even have to pick you up. We should probably go we promised we would be there early to help set up." "Thank you still and yeah we should go, party planer Aliyah is crazy" I started driving it took us about 20 minutes to get there. We sat in a comfortable silence and some radio was on in the back ground. We finally got there and as soon as we stepped in the house Aliyah gave us Jobs. I was in charge of cups when I went to the garage to go get them their was Seb with a hicky the size of my thumb. "So Seb where you get the new tattoo?" I said with my classic smirk. "What tattoo?" he said trying to play dumb with me. "Cut it out we saw you and Becca don't even try with me." "Oh well then yess it true but don't tell any-wait who is we?"       "Oh just Sofia" "Wait she know me and Becca we're gonna tell her together because we didn't know how she was gonna take it!" " Your an oblivious idiot" " We all knew you two liked each other you two just found out. Here I am thinking my friend are smart!" I say laughing. He looks and me with shock on his face " listen Sof is so excited for you two she is happy you two love birds finally got together" I said trying to comfort him. "Thanks man, that's a relief to here. Anyways we should prob go back in I do not need to die now!" I grab the cups that I went in for and opened the door only to hit somebody that fall back and goes unconscious, it was Sofia. "Someone go get a wet cloth, STAT!" Seb yelled. Becca ran and said "Got it!" He lifted her bridal style and put her on the couch we sprayed some water on her face and she woke up. "Where am I and who are you guy?"

********************************