Chapter 12 Guilt Flowers

Liam's POV
I felt so guilty it was my fault Sofia couldn't remember anything, had I waited just two more seconds we would all be together and having fun at the party. Aliyah cancelled the party and decided it was best if we do it next week. We all kinda just stuck around and chilled together more as a distraction then anything. We watched a movie but all I could think about was Sofia and if she was okay and what she was doing. About an hour later I made some excuse and went out for a drive to clear my head. I ended up driving to my spot, it was this pond and their was a little cliff with a water fall, behind the falls was this hidden cave and it was a very calming place. Especially when you needed to think. About an hour later I decided I was getting tiered and I drove home and went to sleep with Sofia being my last thought.

The next morning there was a text from Seb telling us that Sof had a mild concussion with amnesia. When reading that my stomach dropped I decided to bring flowers over. I text Seb saying that I wanted to see her and bring something , at first he was confused and asked me if I liked her. Although that was becoming true I didn't say anything regarding that I told him I felt guilty for opening that door. He said it wasn't my fault and that it could have easily been him who opened that door. He also he needed some company as it was getting lonely without Sof around. I thought it would be best if I brought flowers, so I ran out quickly and bought a bouquet of purple orchids as it was so beautiful just like Sofia. I also put a get well card in there just saying they were from me. I drove over and rang the bell to a well built man-guy, I am not scared of a lot of people but that guy scared the shit out of me. He asked me who I was and Seb fourtunatly interrupted me and just told him he was his friend that guy smiled and welcomed me. I later found out it was one of the twins Sean. Apparently their was five of them and Sof was the youngest and the only girl in their family. When I went up to see her she was sleeping so I quietly put my flowers on her  desk and went to  Seb's room where their was Jere sitting on the bed play COD on Seb's PS4.  We played for hours and hours, I didn't realize it was dark I looked at the time and realized I had 5 minutes before curfew. I quickly said bye to the boys and dashed out of the house I got in with a minute to spare. I yawned and came to the conclusion that I was tiered. So I said goodnight to my parent and went up for bed because I needed my beauty sleep.

********************************