high school musical

~One Week Later~

---

Harrys POV

---

"Babe, have you seen my bags?" Kat said as I sat at the kitchen counter. "No, why?" I asked drinking my water. "Because I can't find my clothes or my makeup. And i'd rather not go in public with no makeup." I laughed.

"Harry. Where are my bags." I shrugged and laughed again. She walked over to me. I looked over my glass. She hit it up, causing me to choke. Not to mention I was also soaking wet. "Tell me where my bags are." She said crossing her arms.

I grabbed her. "Harry!" She yelled as I threw her on the ground. "Harry! Ow!" She screamed and looked at me. "I just want my makeup!" I shook my head. "I'm not giving you anything until you listen to me!" She calmed down. But I was still on top of her.

"Now I only have a week before I leave for a few weeks because of the x-factor. You and me are going to spend the week together." I pinned Kat to the ground as she laughed.

"What are we doing?" She asked making eye contact with me. "As you know my birthday was 2 days ago, and my parents might have gotten 'us' something as my mum said." She raised her eyebrow. "Close those eyes."

She closed them. I ran into the kitchen and dug into some cabnets. "She got us silverwear?" Kat laughed. "No, I hope not.." She laughed again. I found what I needed and grabbed it. Smiling as I thank my mum. "Okay, let me help you up."

I grabbed her arm and she stood up slowly. "One. Two. Three!" She opened her eyes. Her face wasn't what I expected. "Wow, I've always wanted a.. envelope..?" She said grabbing it. "That's not all." I said covering her eyes.

I lead her outside. "Harryyyyyyyy." She said and I cover her mouth. She tried talking but I didn't let her. "Open." I said and she opened her eyes. She covered her mouth. I hugged her. "You didn't.." Right now she was staring at our new car. "My mum said it was my late birthday present. She also got us that envelope." I pointed to her hands.

She looked up and back at the small folded piece of paper in her hand. She opened it. "Oh my god.." She hugged me. I looked up and saw Liam, Bailey and Niall. "Hey." I said looking at them. "This yours?" Liam asked. I nodded.

"Can I have it?" Niall asked laying on the front. "No, get off you big goof ball." He laughed and Bailey walked up to me while Kat talked to the other boys. "Here, read this. When your alone." She handed me a piece of paper. "What is it?" I asked slipping it into my back pocket.

"HARRY YOU DIDN'T!" I looked at Kat and she was holding two slips of paper in her hand. She ran up to me and I swung her around. "I hate you." She said smiling. "Well, I hate you too." I kissed her. "I guess we'll be going now." Bailey said hugging Kat.

"Yeah, later dude." Niall pat my back. They left and I stood there holding Kat. "I love you." She said smirking. "I love you more." I picked her up and held her. She wrapped her legs around my torso and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss this.." She whispered.

"Hey, I'll only be gone for a few weeks." She nodded and kissed my cheek. "So wheres my stuff?" She asked leaning back. "Erm.." I said, she frowned. "Harry..." She said grinding her teeth. "You look hot when your mad." I said smirking.

"Where. Is. My. Stuff." She said seriously. "The car, calm down." She smiled and kissed me. We walked back inside. "When do we leave?" She asked as we laid down in the dark. I looked at my phone. "Well today's Saturday. So, tomorrow." I grabbed her waist.

"Oh, okay." She said and took a deep breath. "Why do you love me?" I asked her, shifting her so she was laying on my stomach. She set her head on my chest. "Because, your sweet, handsome, annoying, but most of all.. your you." I smiled.

"Why do you love me?" She asked and I smiled again. "What's not to love? Your beautiful, hilarious, beautiful-.."

"You said that twice." She said ruffling my hair. I smirked. "Because you are beautiful." I put my hands on her back and held her tight. "Like I was saying, your amazing. Your stunning. You take my breath away everytime I look at you. I love everything about you." She nodded.

She laughed. "How did you start as my tutor and now were in a almost 5 month relationship?" I chuckled. "I don't quite know, but I'm glad you asked me to be your tutor and not anyone else." She yawned.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked quietly, she was getting sleepy. "Of course." She nodded and put her hand on my stomach. I kept my hands on her waist. "I love you." I whispered. She mumbled something I didn't hear. I guess she said it back.

~~

Katerina's POV

---

Why was I dreaming about the High School Musical movies? I don't know. But I do know I've always wanted a relationship like Zac and Vanessa's since I was a little girl. I've always wanted to sing too.

"Babe? Baby? Kat?" I was being lightly moved. I yawned and stretched. "Goodmorning baby.." Harry said kissing my cheek for awhile. "Morning." He picked me up bridal style and set me on the kitchen counter.

"You've got 20 minutes. Then were driving to get breakfast, and then were off." I nodded and yawned again. "Can I sleep on you more offten? Your comfortable." He smirked. "Anytime baby." He kissed me.

"What about the bakery?" I asked wrapping my legs around him. "Barbara called, she said it was alright and that some new people have applied." I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Miami, here we come."

---

literally I've watched every single high school musical so many times I've memorized all the songs & dances oops