Cooperation

"Rainbow dash," luna said softly nudging me awake "it's time to get up and talk to my sister about this"

I did not want to get up, but I wasn't gonna be rude to luna. So I struggled up and went to get out of bed. Instead, I fell out of bed, didn't have full energy from the break down last night yet. That only scared me.

"L-luna?... I can't stand." I whispered.

Luna kindly knelt down so I could climb onto her back. I held onto her with the little strength I had until we got to the castle and into celestia's room. Then luna laid me down on the couch and I almost fell asleep again.

"Rainbow dash, would you like to share your problems with me?" Celestia asked in a quite voice.

It took me a minute just to turn myself to face her, I should've just told her instead cause now I can barley talk. All I could do was give a reaction, so I let a tear run down my cheek and I closed my eyes trying not to let the rest of them out.
Suddenly, I feel a warm body lay against mine and a tail as soft as silk wrap around me. That was it, I couldn't fight back tears anymore, for a brief second I thought she was my mom.

"Why did they have to g-go?" I cried and just like I did when I was a filly, I nuzzled my way in between celestia's arms and cried into her chest. I was so angry, sad, and confused to even care.

But it seems she didn't care either, better yet, she hugged me tighter. She reminded me so much of my mom that I couldn't just hold in a scream.

"MOM!! NO PLEASE DONT TAKE HER AWAY PLEASE!! MOOM!!"

Celestia wasn't afraid of me though, in fact she didn't even flinch.

"It's ok, it's ok, shhhh. You're ok" she said calmly trying to get me to settle down.

But the truth was, I didn't want to settle down. Yes I had a headache and my whole body hurts, but that doesn't beat the pain of me being without a family.