Saved

It was a few hours later until I passed out from my panic attack, but I had a mixed emotion dream... I couldn't explain it.

"Rainbow! Mommy's here!" My mom cried out.

I ran as quick as I could to her with joyful, teary eyes. I hugged her so tight and didn't want to let go, until I looked up only to see a more pony version of tirek, once again grinning down at me. Joy turned to fear as I started backing up and crying, and just as fast I was on the ground helpless, watching my friends look down at me and walk away. I looked up slightly only to see my parents angry at me and then flying away. I was all alone in the spotlight.

"I-I'm sorry.. P-please don't leave m-me!" I started crying hard reaching my hoof out.

The only one who grabbed it was... Celestia! She pulled me up and put me on her back as we flew off and soon darkness turned to a violet, starry night as we gently landed on a cloud.

"You... Saved me!" I said in shock while staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, do me one favor," she started saying.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Wake up" she smiled and everything started fading to black as I started falling.

I woke up shaking. But that stopped shortly after I saw celestia still lying with me.

"Are you ok?" She asked worried.

I was to choked up to answer so instead I snuggled closer to her and, with instinct, cuddle her hoof. The only reason I'm not having a problem doing this is because it's just me and her in the room and nopony else. Celestia smiled and wrapped her self more around me as if protecting me. Tears once again started rolling down my cheeks as I lay my head next to hers.

"Thanks so much... I'm sorry I'm putting you through this trouble." I stuttered.

"My little pony, it is no trouble at all." She replied in a soft, gently voice that made me sleepy for some reason.

This time, I had a good dream. All on my own.