Chapter SIX

Mikeys eyes widened, and he whined out. He smirked softly and tried to crawl away, being a huge brat. "Not feelin' it daddy..." He purred and went to crawl off. He still had a black tail attached to his jeans and it swished as he made it to the door.

He chuckled, knowing his plans and shrugged softly, pulling himself out and starting to stroke roughly, loud growls and grunts emitting from his mouth. "Really? Awh. That's a shame... Daddy'll have tah play by himself..." He growled deeply, his Jersey accent shining through.

Mikey span around with a whimper. He watched Ray and bit his lip, before taking off his jeans slowly, stripping completely, and pouncing onto the bed. He crawled onto Ray with a deep glare and a soft hiss, before lining himself up, and sinking down onto him. "Mmh-...mew..." He whined.

Ray smirked and automatically growled, flipping them over and using all his body weight, sucking into him and pushing Mikey's legs up, keeping them there with one hand and gripping his waist so he could fuck deeper into him with the other. "Mmhh... Fuck... I don't think so, baby..."

Mikey squealed out loudly, gripping the sheets, his eyes going watery. He grunted in reluctance and kicked at rays grip, tightening around him. "N-O! Daddy! Mmnhhf-..." He hissed out with a frown, his eyes watering and yelping with each heavy thrust.

Ray only smirked more, thrusting into him harder, licking up the side of his neck and biting down on his throat, blood trickling out and flowing steadily. "Mnnh... Fuck!" He brushed past Mikey's prostate. "OHHHHHH... Kitten..."

Mikey jolted harshly when Ray hit his prostate and he stopped fighting. He smirked and flipped them over, a relatively strong bean, and started riding him hard and fast, keeping his arms pinned the the bed. "I-ho...OH DADDY! DAAADDYYYYY..." He whined out, throwing his head back and slamming himself down over and over, giving Ray a death glare.

Ray struggled against his arms and growled, snarling and deliberately thrusting up into him, putting pressure on his sweet spot and staying there, whilst stilling his arched back as he came hard into his tight little ass. His eyes rolled back hard as his hot cum oozed out of his hole. "F-F-UCK! UHHHNNNNNG... NMMMMNNNNNFFFFF!"

Mikey kept bouncing and he pinned rays arms down with one hand, using the other to pump himself hard. Running his hands all over his cock as he slams himself down still. He came hard on his hand and over rays torso. "OHH-...daddy! DADDY!" He squealed and threw his back, pulling off Ray, cum dripping out of him.

Ray panted and flexed his wrists, finally being able to move them. He decided to play a trick on Mikey. He shut his eyes and stuck out his tongue, playing dead with him. Something they always did to tease each other. "Mnhh..."

Mikey smirked, catching onto his game and gasping loudly. "NO! Oh no my daddy has sadly died. I FUCKED HIM TO DEATH. What an absolute pussy..." He smirked and went to climb off, knowing he'd be in a lot of trouble.

Ray's eyes snapped open, his arms reaching up and gripping his throat, whispering in his ear. "Hey sugar, I'd quieten that mouth or I'll fuck you tah death..." He added a sadistic wink. "An' yah know how much daddy is into that.." He got up quickly, which pushed Mikey backwards. While his legs were up in the air he slapped his ass and smirked, walking off to the mirror.