Chapter EIGHTEEN

Mikey was beginning to lose his patience. Adding to the fact that he and Ray were terribly worried about Frank, he was struggling to keep a clear mind. From the events of the other day, it had seemed like Frank was going to do something wreckless and very very stupid. Ray continued to bang on the door. "FRANK FUCKING IERO, GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OUT HERE!"

Frank, while inside had just been making a lovely cup of black coffee, and one for Gee also. He remembered that whilst they were on tour he used to make them both coffees and he could recall exactly how Gerard liked it. Frank had preferred to stay inside and sip his sweet sweet caffeine but he of course was interrupted by alarmed voices and ear shattering banging. He sighed and grunted softly, putting his coffee down and walking out of the kitchen, through the living room and towards the front door. He opened it up, his face dropping.

"O-Oh hi g-"
"Don't even start. Where the HELL have you been? We have texted, called. Mikey here has been so WORRIED about you. And yet you have the audacity to turn up here, absolutely fine." Ray spoke angrily. Mikey looked weary, perspiration clear about his forehead and his hands were shaky, palms clammy. He spoke up, trying to be gentle." I-It's not that... It wouldn't be that big of a deal, if you had just called us. Told us you were alright. You see... That's all we're trying to say." He offered a small smile, somehow seeming a little calmer than Ray for some reason.

Frank brought a tattooed hand up to his face, rubbing his nose. He gulped softly, thinking about whether to tell them all of the turmoil he had went through. After all, they did care. Debating on it for a while he figured it would be best not to tell them. He had Gee, everything would be fine. He'd be fine. Ah, Gee... That wonderful guy he loved so. Fuck. Gee was back, he had to tell them. He took a slow gulp, his adam's apple bobbing precariously in his throat. "Guys I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't call. The truth is, there is something that has been happening..." He fiddled with the ends of his sleeves. (He'd pulled on a red hoodie this morning).

"So... What is it?" Ray wrapped one of his firm, toned and muscular arms around his boyfriend, Mikey looking scared. Scared for Frank's answer. Frank bit down onto his lip slowly, twisting the flesh in between his fangs. He of course did this subtly, certainly not wanting to have a whole conversation about his vampire epidemic. "Well... You see... Gee is back...

((Hey, sorry this is only a filler chapter and I've only just started writing again. Lemme know what you think babies, I love you all! Xo))