Who cares? (chapter 5)

After I regain my posture, I picked up a paper.

"... Issac Foster...?"

Then.. the atmosphere became tense.

I looked at the picture, sure enough, it was a picture of Zack. Then I glanced up at him, he wasn't looking at me, but looking into the distance almost. I continued to read.

"Issac Foster age in early 20's
Birthplace unknown
Whereabouts unknown
An orphan.... "

That's practically me...

".... Around time of childhood, bones and remains of children were found buried at his orphanage..
... The owners, also known as Isaacs foster parents, were found dead in their bedroom with multiple stab wounds....
It is suspected to be Issac Foster...
... However it was proven that he was abused according to his burn marks all around his body from his fo-"

"And what?"

His scythe was centimeters in front of me, he stares into my (e/c) eyes.

"and what do you think after reading that crap?... Fear? Pity?... Yeah that's right... I am Issac Foster... "

He then puts his weapon to my neck, but I cock my head aside.

"and what?", I asked, genuinely curious.

Zack gives me a look of confusion, and lowers his weapon. "The fuck, wouldn't you be scared or some shit?"

Rachel chimes in "It's not much different from (y/n)'s profile... "

"But.. I murdered people, and I lived In a fucking house with buried chil-"

"And..? 'its just a stupid ass paper with info on it... ' if that's true, Zack... Then who cares?"

This is the first time, since I've met Zack, that I really feel as if I understand him and his situation... I don't completely get him but... I'm getting there

Zack seemed startled by my comment, and he looked away. Then he put his scythe over his shoulder, and then pointed it at me.

"So you're not scared of me? At all?"

"I mean I WAS until I realized uh, several aspects about you"

He then brought up his infamous laugh

You know... His laugh is rather.. What's the word... More?.. Nah that doesn't make sense... What am I thinking anyways??

He continued "Well a long time ago.. "

Zack's POV
A blonde woman was running for her life. All you hear down the dark alley way was footsteps and heavy breathing. You can tell she won't get far because of her stupid ass high heels. I finally caught up to her, and I held a knife up to her neck. I had a crazy look on my face.

"Are you afraid of me?"

I held the knife tighter to her neck

"N-no... In fact... I-Im a fan"

You can tell she gave in a forceful smile. It sickened me, I knew I was on the newspapers and crap. This girl is really an idiot. (ironic isn't it haha)

"I'm.. I'm truly honored to have met you here... It was my dream... "
She placed her hand on mine.
I have to be honest, I was curious about this weird lady, like, the fuck is she doing??