Stop crying... (chapter 11)

I hear Zack struggling and grunting.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"ZACK!!"

Then, the TV turns on.

"HAHAH YOU GET TO FINALLY MEET THE BEAUTIFUL ME. YOUR JUDGE, CATHY!!!"

I look up at the TV that showed a lady with short, blonde and pink hair. She had a small hat and what seems to be like a teachers outfit... A slutty one..

The curtains open to reveal Zack cuffed on to the chair with a metal head gear.

Oh no...

"My my~ so Zacky was the one to sit on the chair!"

... Zacky?

"(N/N), RAY, GET ME OFF THIS SHIT"

I look around for any source, but there's nothing in the room. I see his scythe.. But that won't do.. and Ray, staring at the TV.

"Oh my", Cathy cooed.

"What a monster hahaha~"

"YOU HOE, GET ME OFF THIS THING", Zack was kicking around, struggling.

"My heart is pounding!", Cathy claps her hands like a child. "Well! (y/n)! Rachel! WELCOME TO THE CATHY SHOW!"

"The Cathy sho-?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zack convulses and twitches on the execution chair.

"SHIT!", I freaked out.

"STOP THAT, YOU FUCKER!", I scream at Cathy.

"Aw~ I guess this was just a preview", Cathy actually stops the electricity.

"RAY... Go to the corner.. ", I yell.

"But (y/n), I wa-"

"GO NOW!"

Ray's eyes widen, and she rushes to the corner.

It's for her own sake...

I look at Zack and he leans forward on his chair.

"Z-zack?.. ", there was a moment of silence.

The sadistic lady was smiling like a lunatic on the TV.

Then, Zack lifts his head, "THAT FUCKING HURT LIKE HELL", He screams.

I sigh in relief.

Thank god...

"AMAZING, ZACKY'S ALIVE! He's a PERFECT example of a sinner!"

"Oh shut the fuck up, hoe! Get me off this thing so I can shred you to pieces!", Zack threatened.

"Calm down calm down~", She said as she brushed her hair. "I'll let you go... If (y/n) solves the puzzle. Hehe"

"Oh, I'll solve the fucking puzzle alright... ", I said clenching my fists.

I had enough of this bitch.. She's been pissing me off this entire ass time...

"Then I'll fucking break your fake ass face", I glared at the TV.

She looks at me in shock, then giggles.
"Hm, you're an interesting one aren't ya, (y/n)?... Maybe more interesting than Zacky over there~", she leans back in her chair. "OH WELL.. enough of this! Let's get the punishment done.. Shall we? Hahahha"

"Hey, (n/n)!"

I looked at Zack.

"Listen"

"COME ONE, COME ALL, LET US ALL ENJOY THIS NIGHT OF ENTERTAINMENT!"